Would you guys want to see a GR movie based on the original horse riding Ghost Rider?

Why would you want him brought back? Wouldn't that contradict the story?? Oh wait, its Ghost Rider...quality hardly matters.

^ For someone who hates this film you sure spend alot of time on the GR boards talking about how bad it is. LOL Isn't there a comic book movie you do like that you could talk about??? Why waste time here?

I'm having more fun here...and for a total stranger you sure care about how I spend my free time (and I have lots!!!).

When other movies are on the verge of coming out/are released I'll talk more about them. My interest is more about the movie when it comes out, rather than knowing all about it a year beforehand.

And for the record, I think a prequel tv show about the Caretaker would be cool. We need a good western on tv

No, let's just let them work on the Ghost Rider, if it is to become a hit franchise.

Just keeping you honest Heretic. You do the same with me and we'll be cool. ;) I agree at Caretaker TV series would be cool on HBO or something. Wouldn't need huge sets, or costly film locations at all. It'd be a true supernatural western.

Trust me Advanced...I cant wait to gush for days about Spidey 3...but if its a stinker then I'll do the opposite for days...

FF2 will be an improvement as will Spidey 3. I liked Spidey 2 but it really dragged at times and wasn't the kind of film that you could sit through over and over and over again because of that. I think that's why 2 underperformed the first film even though it was a better film overall. Yeah origin films are usually the most interesting. Venom is gonna walk away with the crown this year for sure. Screw Pirates.

My only fear about Spidey is that it seems that the entire movie is about Peter having the costume...and I worry that Venom will only be in the film for 15 minutes before getting beat.
They even removed Venom from the trailer that I saw with ghost Rider

(HA! I knew Id work this thread back to semi-topic!)

I know...which means that Venom will get shortchanged even more...the worry isnt that it wont be good...of course itll be good...but if Venom is merely a Big Boss at the end with only a bonding with Brock and an attack on Spidey then...I dont know...the character deserves more...as long as he's not a Lethal Protector

Has Raimi let us down yet? Nope. So trust him until he gives you a reason not to.

Yeah, I see a lot of people were thinking the same thing as me. A whole story about Caretaker be awesome. It could show more about the town and the 1000 souls. It could end with showing Mephisto chase him on his own demonic horse and we see how he outruns the devil. Show Mephisto didn't just stand there. Marvels been rolling out the animated movies and I think the story of Carter Slade/Caretaker would work really well as an an animaited movie.

Ever since MSJ first showed the picture of the two Ghostriders riding together I thought his character look awesome. Talk about an improvement on design! Its up there with the improvement the hellcycle got.

At first I was thinking a live action would be cool (and it would), but I think an animation could get made more realistically. The idea for an HBO series is cool too. MSJ's got the in with The Preacher series, so if that did well he could pitch them this. Each season could be about another Ghostrider. After they did Caretaker's season they could do Ghostrider 2099. I think that character's story would be awesome to see too. Or an animation of that would rock too.

Or they could make one movie like the animatrix and tell a little about all the different Ghostriders, Zarathos origin, Vengeance, even some extra scenes that take place inbetween the live action movies. We could see that Blackheart is alive and more badass then befor in true demonic comic book form.

Another animated movie Marvel could do like the animatrix is a "What if ...." They could animated all the scenes fans wanted to see in the Marvel movies and didn't. Along with classic what if moments.

How the hell did this topic switch to Spider-Man 3 so fast? :confused:

Another animated movie Marvel could do like the animatrix is a "What if ...." They could animated all the scenes fans wanted to see in the Marvel movies and didn't. Along with classic what if moments.

What If Dr Doom had been a heterosexual genius?

A GR cartoon could work well, depends on who gets their hands on it. I don't really want to see an Anime Ghost Rider for kids.

An anime in the style of Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust or Animatrix would awesome though.

Yeah, that'll work.

I'm talking Teen Titans/Pokemon Anime, that I can do without. GR would work very well as an animated series, if done to also entertain the teens/adult crowd, as well.

I'm talking Teen Titans/Pokemon Anime, that I can do without. GR would work very well as an animated series, if done to also entertain the teens/adult crowd, as well.

LOL yeah no kiddy version.

What about a cartoon to bring out our inner child?

I'd LOVE to see Caretaker/Carter Slade's own film, but like I said before, ONLY if Sam was in it...maybe only narrating, but still.

CAH

It's surprising Sam hasn't done more voice acting. There's so many animated movies being made these days, and he has such an awesome voice.

:yay:

I would absolutely see a Western Ghost Rider movie. I don't know about his white costume look, but definately the cowboy look for sure. :ghost:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"