Would you kill someone if you were offered everything and anything you ever wanted?

I wouldn't even think about doing it for a second. There's no way that I have the right to end someone else's life for the selfish purpose of making myself feel better.
Glad to see at least some people here have moral decency.

As for teh rest of you I'm shocked at how little so many people here seem to value human life. You're talking about ending a person's life, and with it all the potential goodness contained within them, deliberately causing unimaginable pain & grief to their family and friends just for few a some fleeting material gains - you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

I wouldn't kill anyone for this. To kill someone simply for personal gain is pathetic.

And, to address the religious thing in this thread, while MovieFan brought his religion into his reasoning, it was you guys who challenged him on it and kept bringing it up. So whatever he's like in other threads, you guys called him out on it here and made it into a debate.

Glad to see at least some people here have moral decency.

As for teh rest of you I'm shocked at how little so many people here seem to value human life. You're talking about ending a person's life, and with it all the potential goodness contained within them, deliberately causing unimaginable pain & grief to their family and friends just for few a some fleeting material gains - you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Awwww your cute, but shaddap now.

Démon;16000517 said:
I wouldn't kill anyone for this. To kill someone simply for personal gain is pathetic.

And, to address the religious thing in this thread, while MovieFan brought his religion into his reasoning, it was you guys who challenged him on it and kept bringing it up. So whatever he's like in other threads, you guys called him out on it here and made it into a debate.

But this is a thread about moral decency, it was inevitable that religion was going to get brought into it.

Démon;16000517 said:

But couldn't you say that you live in a country who has has fought wars on your behalf for your indirect personal gain?

how is that any different?

I'd try to find out if the guy deserves it first

Not only would I kill one person, I'd kill as many people as they asked and then smear myself with the blood, and dance naked in the streets. Anyone who says they wouldn't is either an idiot or a liar. One persons life for you to fulfill all your dreams. You could tell this guy that one of the things you always wanted was a cure for cancer, and then bam, no more cancer. If you want to justify it that way you can say it was one life for millions (possibly billions). I really don't care about that though, and would do it just for $10 billion and my own private post-apocalyptic kingdom.

but the thing is you are only offered it. There's no proof you'd actually get any of these things.

so what after your kililng spree, you didn't go to jail or anything but you never got any of the things you were promised.

what if one of the 'everythings' I wanted was for all the people I'd just killed to come back to life?

but the thing is you are only offered it. There's no proof you'd actually get any of these things.

so what after your kililng spree, you didn't go to jail or anything but you never got any of the things you were promised.

Well then I would kill the guy who lied to me! :cwink:

What about a 100 Bullets scenario? For people who aren't familiar with it the main jist is this.

You were once a happy family man/woman, you were a good person, never did anything wrong to any body. Then one day your family is murdered and you are framed for it. You do some hard time in prison but are mysteriously released. A man greets you as you leave the prison, he has a briefcase. He then proceeds to tell you exactly what happened to you and your family. He gives you irrefutable proof of who ruined your life. He then gives you a gun and 100 untraceable bullets, he tells you that you're immune to any law enforcement agency in the world. Do you take revenge on the person who completely destroyed your life? Or do you just walk away?

walk away, my wife's a lousy shag and my kids are spoilt bastards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"