Would you trade an 8th season of the show to see Welling in the JLA film?

autographs probably are what raises the value. The merchandise itself is probably only worth $300-$400, unless of course they count the DVD's at original value ($49) as opposed ot the current value

Is there an option of trade season 8 for Routhe in the JLA movie? That's what I want. This to be the final season and Routhe to be in the JLA movie

Of the many CLASSIC lines from SV, that's gotta be in the top five. :D :up:

Has to be my favorite line as well.

Off topic: Just watched Justice again last nite and can not understand why Clark was such a dick and if all his buddies were in trouble out there in the world he must have just turned his back on them and never kept in touch with them.

Back on topic: I would trade my truck to have Tom play Supes in the JLA movie and well me being a Texan and knowing how much we love our trucks you can do the math.

Has to be my favorite line as well.

Off topic: Just watched Justice again last nite and can not understand why Clark was such a dick and if all his buddies were in trouble out there in the world he must have just turned his back on them and never kept in touch with them.

Back on topic: I would trade my truck to have Tom play Supes in the JLA movie and well me being a Texan and knowing how much we love our trucks you can do the math.

What do u mean by he turned his back on them? If memmory serves me correct, he helped turn Bart's life around and tried to talk him in to staying with him in Smallville. He helped free Victor when he got captured by Luthorcorp and reunited him with his girlfriend. He also helped AC save all the fish.:woot: So I don't see how Clark could be called a "dick" after doing all that.:cwink:

What do u mean by he turned his back on them? If memmory serves me correct, he helped turn Bart's life around and tried to talk him in to staying with him in Smallville. He helped free Victor when he got captured by Luthorcorp and reunited him with his girlfriend. He also helped AC save all the fish.:woot: So I don't see how Clark could be called a "dick" after doing all that.:cwink:

No you got it right in all the individual episodes he did all that and when he saw them again in Justice and heard what all had happened to them and how down an out they were to me he didnt keep in touch with them and look out for them after they all left Smallville. Basically what I am saying is it did not appear that he made enough of an impression on them for them to feel comfortable asking for help from Clark. I mean it was as if the writers forgot to watch the episodes that featured them before Justice. I hope you follow what I am trying to say.

No you got it right in all the individual episodes he did all that and when he saw them again in Justice and heard what all had happened to them and how down an out they were to me he didnt keep in touch with them and look out for them after they all left Smallville. Basically what I am saying is it did not appear that he made enough of an impression on them for them to feel comfortable asking for help from Clark. I mean it was as if the writers forgot to watch the episodes that featured them before Justice. I hope you follow what I am trying to say.

I think I know what you're trying to say Kalleo (welcome, btw :)). I don't think Clark is at the point where he should be held responsible for all those guys though. Remember, they are superheroes in their own rights and they shouldn't need Clark to be their savior. As of right now, they are in Ollie's little supergang anyway, and he is their leader. I don't think they are going to look to Clark for help at this point, as much as they'd like to have him join them.

I think I know what you're trying to say Kalleo (welcome, btw :)). I don't think Clark is at the point where he should be held responsible for all those guys though. Remember, they are superheroes in their own rights and they shouldn't need Clark to be their savior. As of right now, they are in Ollie's little supergang anyway, and he is their leader. I don't think they are going to look to Clark for help at this point, as much as they'd like to have him join them.

Exactly.:up: Well put.

I'd give up an 8th series, mainly because I want the show to go out on a high and not drag on, he'll be like 20 or 21 in season 7 so it will be time for him to man up and go do his training and grab his tights :up: :super:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"