• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wow all that *****ing was for nothing.. (Hasbro ML)

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
So I get my Hasbro marvel legends in the post and it confirmed what I thought when I got my Ghost Rider figures:

Fanboys just love to *****.

Sure, it was understandable with the prototype figures, they didn't look too great, and people were very bitter about the whole Hasbro agreement.

But now I have them, and like the GR figures, they are actually, for the most part, really, really good. Considering it's the first line, they are certainly better than Toy Biz's intial line of legends.

Beast looks exactly like he does in the movie, and the others all have a lot of detail. My only disappointment really is the lack of detail in White Queen and Tony Stark's face, and Banshee's face isn't too great. But for a first wave, I thought it was damn fine. Damn fine.

But really, it seems to me now, clearer than ever, people just love to ***** about crap, and that they would have *****ed even if the figures were all the best toys ever to be sculpted.

Just getting tired of idiots, that's all.

LOL The whole ''*****ing about *****ers'' comment is tired and worn out.
If you guys didn't *****, no one else would have to get bored of listening to you whiners and tell you that it's annoying.

If you guys didn't *****, no one else would have to get bored of listening to you whiners and tell you that it's annoying.

And "*****ers *****ing about *****ing about *****ers" is tired and worn out.

You're not exactly setting yourself at a higher standard here.

Well i'm ****ing tired of reading the same post, 3 times :woot:

And "*****ers *****ing about *****ing about *****ers" is tired and worn out.

You're not exactly setting yourself at a higher standard here.

Let me guess; leader of the ***** brigade? :woot: :oldrazz:

And Invincible, I did it to emphasise my point. And because of my damn slow computer :csad:

the fact that you thought these figures were better than TB figures makes you loose any credibility you may have had before. banshee and emma frost are tied for two of the worst MLs ever. Ultimate Iron Man is ok. Planet Hulk is probably the best in the line. Beast is pretty good for a movie figure, if you like movie figures, but they lost points and are losing points in my book for doing the movie figure trend. Hercules was descent, though he didn't have to have that **** eating grin on his face, or that fake tan.

The only thing that makes hasbro wave 1 fairy good is the fact that Annihulis is part of it. And if hasbro wave 1 is so great, then how come it seems like I'm the only one that bought any of them at the WM I go to most often.

Let me guess; leader of the ***** brigade? :woot: :oldrazz:

And Invincible, I did it to emphasise my point. And because of my damn slow computer :csad:

No, I just happened to be unlucky enough to be around to see your initial post. But let me guess, are you leader of the *****ebag brigade?

Here's a few thoughts. For one, don't come into a place where you're pretty outnumbered or unknown and set yourself and some imaginary higher standard because you have a different opinion. Also, when you're at that wonderfully imaginary higher standard, expect that when you when you complain about other people's complaints, their initial reaction is to paint you as a hypocrite. It's obvious, it's logical, and it's true. You probably won't get any respect or anyone agreeing with you.

So now I'm probably going to use another over used method of proving you wrong, breaking down what you said point for point:

So I get my Hasbro marvel legends in the post and it confirmed what I thought when I got my Ghost Rider figures:

Fanboys just love to *****.

Pot calling the kettle black! Did you just recently come to this realization? It's not exactly a secret.

Sure, it was understandable with the prototype figures, they didn't look too great, and people were very bitter about the whole Hasbro agreement.
After 16 or so series of some high quality (and lower quality) figures, collectors got used to a standard. When certain changes like a higher price or lowered standards of articulation and paint occur, yes, there was bitterness. You'd be bitter too if your favorite gourmet italian resturaunt started serving chef boyardee.

But now I have them, and like the GR figures, they are actually, for the most part, really, really good. Considering it's the first line, they are certainly better than Toy Biz's intial line of legends.
Toy Biz/Marvel Toys designed this line. Hasbro just manufactured and sold it. Marvel Toys also designed this first line of Hasbro Marvel Legends, but in the switch over of factories and companies, certain quality standards were dropped due to the switch over.

Beast looks exactly like he does in the movie, and the others all have a lot of detail. My only disappointment really is the lack of detail in White Queen and Tony Stark's face, and Banshee's face isn't too great. But for a first wave, I thought it was damn fine. Damn fine.
Perfectly logical critiques. Most people made these. You're not alone in your criticisms.

But really, it seems to me now, clearer than ever, people just love to ***** about crap,
Again, pot calling a kettle black.
and that they would have *****ed even if the figures were all the best toys ever to be sculpted.
Not entirely true. Whoever "they" are, may be a mixed lot. This just wasn't an overly pleasing line to the majority of collectors. It's a well known fact that you can't please everyone.

You must really drain yourself then.

LOL
LOL! Another prime example of a completely inaccurate place to use a tired and worn out phrase that is never used correctly. Did you seriously vocally laugh out loud for no real good reason? Do you usually laugh out loud at completely inappropriate times?

The whole ''*****ing about *****ers'' comment is tired and worn out.
Man, this would work better without the stars. But anyways, I don't see how it could be tired and worn out. What else are we supposed to say? You are a "*****er". No better and no worse than those you are attempting to condemn unsuccessfully. Face it, you're an "idiot" like "they" (you never specifically refer to anyone, or even any group) are!

ZING! Got us good on that one, champ! Sorry about twisting your arm so bad to read what we have to say. So tell me then, what isn't *****ing? Praising every little thing out there? Thinking the same? If we didn't *****, it seems like you wouldn't have anything to read. What important thing would you be doing instead of listening to us whine? What are we keeping you away from?

Ok, I'm done. You've made me bored.

LOL what a surprise, the whiney *****es to come out to defend the fact that they are the lame type of fanboy, you know the sterotype who never ever is happy and can't not complain because the universe might implode. It's funny :woot:

I'm not saying that HML1 is not worth picking up, I'm just saying that they are not as good as a lot of the old legends.

I didn't really mean you.

But I agree they aren't as good as some of the old legends, but they are better than the TB first wave. Everything improves as time goes by. I personally have loved the Hasbro stuff.

I still like my ML 1 Ironman, still one of my favorites. And Cap isn't all that bad either. Hulk is not so great, but the repaint with him with the blue shorts and white shirt (well once you take the white shirt off) is pretty cool. Of course toad sucks. But that's because he was supposed to be in another line of figs and they just lumped him in there b/c they had the mold.

the fact that you thought these figures were better than TB figures makes you loose any credibility you may have had before. banshee and emma frost are tied for two of the worst MLs ever. Ultimate Iron Man is ok. Planet Hulk is probably the best in the line. Beast is pretty good for a movie figure, if you like movie figures, but they lost points and are losing points in my book for doing the movie figure trend. Hercules was descent, though he didn't have to have that **** eating grin on his face, or that fake tan.

The only thing that makes hasbro wave 1 fairy good is the fact that Annihulis is part of it. And if hasbro wave 1 is so great, then how come it seems like I'm the only one that bought any of them at the WM I go to most often.

first 2 weeks they were sold out in most places in LA.. but to be honest.. hasbro distributes and restocks things much more then toybiz did. hell it took me from the release to that week to ever actually see an ironman in a store

^ good to hear, they shuld ( in theory) have shortages of any figures then

well i look at it this way, in most cases.. unless its a rare figure, starwars toys seem to always be highly stocked...infact, most hasbro things seem to be that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"