Superman Returns Wrong Part??

Jul-el

Civilian
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted.

Outfit has grown on me.

Still,his hair is bugging me.
He's the only Supes to part his hair on that side!!
Worse still,it's his Clark-Part side.

The curl usually followed the shape at the bottom :supes: of the S

Jul-el said:
Sorry if this has been posted.

Outfit has grown on me.

Still,his hair is bugging me.
He's the only Supes to part his hair on that side!!
Worse still,it's his Clark-Part side.

The curl usually followed the shape at the bottom :supes: of the S

I don't mind the curl or the part. I'm just glad we got both. The reason he parts it on that side is because Brandon Routh has the crown of his head on the right side, so it naturally parts that way.

What I hate is to see how many people are gonna flame you for starting this thread. Good luck man.

Ha!
Please people go easy on me,I'm new at this.
Dare I ask the questions that NEED to be asked.

I'm too pumped for this film!!

Jul-el said:
Ha!
Please people go easy on me,I'm new at this.
Dare I ask the questions that NEED to be asked.

I'm too pumped for this film!!

It's not that people would want to be hard on you it's just that this has been discussed SO many times.

And hey, I'm pumped too. I think that the wrong part can be easily forgiven. Look at it this way, we are getting such a realistic interpretation of Superman that half the time we won't have to worry about the part. Because well...he's flying and unlike the crappy 70's and 80's films (although I do respect CR) where his hair was virtually pasted on all the damn time we will actually see it blowing around as it rightfully would.

It's not that people would want to be hard on you it's just that this has been discussed SO many times.

Yeah, you could just type "Superman Hair Part" into the search engine and get about 30 threads worth of answers to your question :)

Ok.Fair enough,thanx for the tip.

How about this...
Wouldn't it have been cool if he returned with his mullet hair style and a beard.
Did they have a barber and razor in outter space?

Kinda like Hairy Bale in Begins.

Jul-el said:
Ok.Fair enough,thanx for the tip.

How about this...
Wouldn't it have been cool if he returned with his mullet hair style and a beard.
Did they have a barber and razor in outter space?

Kinda like Hairy Bale in Begins.

Well, I'm not sure about all that. I like the post death hair-do, not as good as the modern hairstyle though. As far as the beard goes, I think it would be seen as more of a joke than anything. The Batman beard was more fitting for some reason. Stubble might have been ok, but then that reminds me of Superman 3 (shutters). Nevermind. No beard at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"