WTC full trailer

looks good to me

The FIRST frigging link is in german. WTF you should really tell us that before we download it.

:(

Even with known and semi-known actors (which I'm glad UNited 93 DID NOT have) and it being more "Hollywood" it's hard to watch the trailer without feeling a bit emotional :(

I didn't care to see United 93 and I don't really care to see this either. And its really not about it being too soon, its just not a movie that interests me.

Why is it that we can't get an English version of a movie about an American tragedy?

The Lumberjack said:
Why is it that we can't get an English version of a movie about an American tragedy?
It might offend someone.

Matt said:
I didn't care to see United 93 and I don't really care to see this either. And its really not about it being too soon, its just not a movie that interests me.

Thats much the same as I see it.

This looked interesting. I had no idea that there was another movie based on the Sept 11 events coming out this year. I had to pause it when I saw Ben Stiller on the Zoolander billboard as the planes shadow flew by. I had to make sure I actually saw that in a WTC trailer.

Matt said:

I'm in the same boat. The events of 9/11 don't really lend themselves to a movie.

If you think about it, on one of the darkest days in american history, or all history, a bunch of civillians didn't just wait for death...but they stood up against the terrorists and refused to die without a fight (in United 33 anyway, not too sure bout this movie and what it tries to portray). They did die, but not meekly, and they saved potentially hundreds more lives. That day needed heroes, and they stepped up. If you can't celebrate that, I don't know what you can.

Its looks like a pretty good flick. Nic Cage looks like Hitler, I wont be watching this.

I can still vividly remember watching the towers get hit by the planes and then collapse. The accuracy in the movie had better be spot on.

Nic's moustache is hilarious. Dunno about the film. I like really much Oliver Stone's movies (except Heavean and Earth, Alexander and Born on Fourth of July) so I'll probably see this, but maybe not in theaters. 9/11 doesn't really interest me neither. (Except all the conspiray theories.)

This movie actually looks kinda bad, IMO. Was that a Zoolander billboard in that one scene?

Horrorfan said:
If you think about it, on one of the darkest days in american history, or all history, a bunch of civillians didn't just wait for death...but they stood up against the terrorists and refused to die without a fight (in United 33 anyway, not too sure bout this movie and what it tries to portray). They did die, but not meekly, and they saved potentially hundreds more lives.

Either that, or else they were shot down by NORAD interceptors...

The film isnt 100% accurate to the real events. In this film
Nic's moustache saves the towers from falling with its sheer awesomeness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"