WTC full trailer

Milkman95 said:
And why is that? What's the difference between 5 years and 20 with this type of material?

Sorry, but time does not heal ALL wounds..........

For the people who were too young or not alive at the time to see the film.
So they see how events took place. How heroes gave their lives. How some of the world mourned and others celebrated.

Eventually, maybe when we find Osama they'll make a film detailing the perperations so they can have a postive ending.

a movie will never make me pay feelings to 9/11. disasters are disasters, tragedy happened, yes. but, lets think just for a moment how many people die a day...
how many in a week? month? year? people die from all sorts of things, thats more tragic to me. that death occurs all around us, yet we choose to only focus on the ones where a more 'significant number' died all at once. thats b.s. to me.
we lose people all the time, where's their movies? where's their memories?

Am I the only one who saw the "ZOOLANDER" banner in the trailer ? :
wtc0rq.jpg

(whoa)

french joker said:
the film

with ben stiller

!

He was also too afraid and (demanded too many things) to return to New York and host SNL's season premiere. Resse Witherspoon did host.

I didn´t get any dialogue cuz it´s German, but... I know it´s about this huge tragedy and stuff, but looks, I dunno, melodramatic... It was a tragic situation yes, but also as dry and dirty as everything else in life, all this slow motion, sad music, family scenes... In the end kinda looks like a made for TV melodrama...

this movie has 'milk 9/11' all over it. it just looks too... i don't know... melodramatic? pretentious? i'm not sure how to call it, but it just looks to want to cash in. i just get that feeling from it.

20minutes of the film has been shown at Cannes and the reviews are excellent

Mr. Credible said:
this movie has 'milk 9/11' all over it. it just looks too... i don't know... melodramatic? pretentious? i'm not sure how to call it, but it just looks to want to cash in. i just get that feeling from it.

I get that same feeling, I didn't see United 93 and I'm not going to see this. It's not because it's too soon, it's because there isn't a movie to be made from this event. It was an incredible senseless act of violence that in the end accomplished only the loss of more innocent life.

Are they gonna show the demolition explosions throughout both towers? Are they gonna have a fictional third plane hit Building 7 to show how it went down? Are they gonna show how the whole operation was planned and orchestrated in the sub-bunker of Building 7?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"