WTC full trailer

Mentok said:
The film isnt 100% accurate to the real events. In this film
Nic's moustache saves the towers from falling with its sheer awesomeness

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:up: :up: :up:

Does it battle Chuck Norris' beard afterwards only to meet it's maker at the hands of Mr. T's mohawk?

I hope his mustache gets trapped beneath the rubble.

i really hope oliver stone(jfk) is going to drop a huge surprise in the film, where he reveals 'the staging' of it and all the stuff their just now getting around to.
that would be great.
if they really are going to market it with the subtext 'a true story' let them show the Truth and Why this actually happened.

What's up with the policemen talking to each other while being trapped under thousands of tons of rubble?

Police officer 1- Hey man are you guys ok?

Police officer 2 - I think I skinned my knee during the 50 story drop.

Police officer 1 - Yeah I stubbed my toe when 50 tons of rubble fell on my foot. But my awesome mustache protected my face! :up:

Very good trailer - It actually hit me in the gut. Just like Flight 93, I'll be seeing this one as well.

Yeah I wont watch this movie. Im not into sadomasochism.

i love the bit when they are in the tower and its collapsing, brilliant scene :up:

Looks terrible. I didn't want to see United 93 because it looked heavy handed but seemed like a good movie. This just looks like cliche Hollywood blech and to release it makes me lose even more fiath in Oliver Stone who has been producing **** ever since he made Natural Born Killers.

Oh well.

I like some of his work but Oliver Stone knows nothing about subtelty. I just hope this doesn't turn out a sentimental and exploitative Michael Bay-like movie. One Pearl Harbor was enough.

cyborg ninja 14 said:
I can still vividly remember watching the towers get hit by the planes and then collapse. The accuracy in the movie had better be spot on.

you saw it on tv?

I liked Stone's early work. Platoon, Wall Street, Born on the Fourth of July, and JFK were all classics.

But crap like Alexander, Natural Born Killers and U-Turn have been painful in their drop in quality. Nixon was all right though.

I just watched it and it's a very emotional trailer. I still think its really too soon for a movie of this magnitude. Upon watching this trailer, I immediately had a hard time getting through it, as my mind began to really think and picture how those officers, firefighters, and good samaritans were actually in the collapsed tower.

It looks like a good movie, however, no way am I going to attend this movie because the overall content is too deep and too soon these days.

But I'm sure some will see it and will be very moved by it too.

9/11 movie??? What next Michael Bay directing the Tsunami movie???!!! :down

theJust said:
i really hope oliver stone(jfk) is going to drop a huge surprise in the film, where he reveals 'the staging' of it and all the stuff their just now getting around to.
that would be great.
if they really are going to market it with the subtext 'a true story' let them show the Truth and Why this actually happened.

There are some good documenteries i've seen on this like 911 the new special you never saw and The Great Deception - An alternative View, but with that being said I too hope these issues are covered but strongly expect them not to be.

They should rename this - "THE MOUSTACHE THE ATE NEW YORK" :(

I'm not going to be seeing this. I'm not interested. I watched this happen in real-time, I don't need to see a movie of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"