• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

WTF is this junk

Peacekeeper 2.0

Enema Of The State
Reaction score
I was going out the other night and I put some of this new hair gel wax crap in my hair and it worked.. then I woke up the next day and it was still in, so I washed my hair and it didnt come out :confused:. It wasn't like still fully in, but you could see it on my hair when u look close. At first I was worried it was lice or dandruff but its not; somehow the fricken gel won't come off my hair. And it's really gross to look at when I don't have water or another gel in my hair.

Anybody have some kind of crazy cool potion or recipe to get crap out of your hair? This is annoying.

I use the same kind of stuff. Washing with really hot water usually works for me. The wax softens and runs out.

Look up the name of the stuff in google and see if you can find any results on how to get it out.

if worse comes to worse, you can maybe cut water and paint thinner, or goof off . . . but don't come crying to me when you get chemical burns on your scalp :)

Just try the hot water before you use anything caustic.

^party pooper :(

wax is not meant to wash off... that's what sucks about it.

Put some vaseline in it, rub that in, then add talcolm powder

I used hot water, 4 shampoos, 2 conditioners, vinegar, some vodka, 1% milk, some more shampoo, and conditioner, and it seems to be a little better:confused:.

Why the vinegar, alcohol, and milk? I.. I don't know:spidey:.

Another case of Cameron Diaz's Mary-itis.

Peacekeeper 2.0 said:
I used hot water, 4 shampoos, 2 conditioners, vinegar, some vodka, 1% milk, some more shampoo, and conditioner, and it seems to be a little better:confused:.

Why the vinegar, alcohol, and milk? I.. I don't know:spidey:.

Are you sure it was a hair product?

somemary1.jpg

Peacekeeper 2.0 said:
I was going out the other night and I put some of this new hair gel wax crap in my hair and it worked.. then I woke up the next day and it was still in, so I washed my hair and it didnt come out :confused:. It wasn't like still fully in, but you could see it on my hair when u look close. At first I was worried it was lice or dandruff but its not; somehow the fricken gel won't come off my hair. And it's really gross to look at when I don't have water or another gel in my hair.

Anybody have some kind of crazy cool potion or recipe to get crap out of your hair? This is annoying.

put teh shampoo in dry and work it on befoe wetting it, i have thast problem too

Leto Atrides said:
Are you sure it was a hair product?

That's what I'm sitting here wondering, because I also use a hair wax product and have never had an issue with washing it out. :confused:

jag

Maybe he used the beeswax stuff. That stuff is hard to get out.

there's also this stuff called Orange oil, or something . . . it's made from oranges (go figure) . . . the citric oils make it ideal for getting out crayon and stuff like that . . . might want to give it a shot; you'll have no chemical burns, and it smells pretty good too :up:

It would be pretty funny if he actually used some product totally unrelated to hair care.

Also try asking a hair dresser.

Serves you right for trying to be metro.

Erzengel said:
Serves you right for trying to be metro.

People with military style haircuts often use the same stuff.

jag

jaguarr said:
People with military style haircuts often use the same stuff.

jag

Serves those Metros right? :confused:

mary jensen = the perfect girl...

only in the movies could they do that... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"