• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

WTF is this junk

Sabretooth said:
The Fonz wore hair gel,got something against him?
Ever since he jumped the shark, yes.

Abaddon said:
jag is metro

Go back to making dreamweavers and homemade patchoulli, you dirty hippie!

jag

Sabretooth said:
The Fonz wore hair gel,got something against him?

That was pomade, which is a whole 'nother ball of wax *buh dum chick*.

jaguarr said:
Are you some sort of hippy?

jag

Yeeahh maaaannnn....cause that's what "they" want you to think..maaannn. They are using hair gel to read our thoughts. :(

jaguarr said:
Go back to making dreamweavers and homemade patchoulli, you dirty hippie!

jag

I don't even know what patchoulli is.:confused::(

^he already used all the PB on his pube hairs . . . he has pets, you know

Try using breast milk from a 25 year old Cambodian woman.

I use Murray's pomade for pompadours. It's a ***** to get out, usually takes me a couple days before it's all out. But usually I like to keep it up all the time until it needs to be cut.

There is this stuff called Stayrite, I really wanna try it, supposed to have great hold but wash out really easily, like one wash.

Peacekeeper 2.0 said:
I was going out the other night and I put some of this new hair gel wax crap in my hair and it worked.. then I woke up the next day and it was still in, so I washed my hair and it didnt come out :confused:. It wasn't like still fully in, but you could see it on my hair when u look close. At first I was worried it was lice or dandruff but its not; somehow the fricken gel won't come off my hair. And it's really gross to look at when I don't have water or another gel in my hair.

Anybody have some kind of crazy cool potion or recipe to get crap out of your hair? This is annoying.
LOL

Peacekeeper 2.0 said:
I was going out the other night and I put some of this new hair gel wax crap in my hair and it worked.. then I woke up the next day and it was still in, so I washed my hair and it didnt come out :confused:. It wasn't like still fully in, but you could see it on my hair when u look close. At first I was worried it was lice or dandruff but its not; somehow the fricken gel won't come off my hair. And it's really gross to look at when I don't have water or another gel in my hair.

Anybody have some kind of crazy cool potion or recipe to get crap out of your hair? This is annoying.

Hmm..I've never had a problem with getting it out of my hair.

How thick do you put it in?

Hot water, shampoo, and some scrubbing should get it out easilly unless you've got it caked on.

In that case, I've found iguana ejaculate to be pretty effective. Smells good, too.

I like Redken For Men's products quite a bit. I use a bit of Stand Tough Gel for most of my hair and then a bit of Polish Up pomade/wax to get my bangs to stand up (I have a military style cut that looks odd if I don't spike the bangs). It's got a nice scent to it (doesn't bother my allergies), washes out with shampoo pretty cleanly, and works well.

sp_660.jpg

sp_635.jpg

I used to use American Crew products, but my barber quit carrying their line and started carrying the Redken For Men stuff. She gives me a bunch of their free samples so I never even have to buy the damn stuff. :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
I like Redken For Men's products quite a bit. I use a bit of Stand Tough Gel for most of my hair and then a bit of Polish Up pomade/wax to get my bangs to stand up (I have a military style cut that looks odd if I don't spike the bangs). It's got a nice scent to it (doesn't bother my allergies), washes out with shampoo pretty cleanly, and works well.

sp_660.jpg

sp_635.jpg

I used to use American Crew products, but my barber quit carrying their line and started carrying the Redken For Men stuff. She gives me a bunch of their free samples so I never even have to buy the damn stuff. :up:

jag

Nobody cares about your dumb hair.

Holly Goodhead said:
I want to shave all my hair off this summer.

So that the rest of you will match your head? :confused:

jag

Holly Goodhead said:
Oui, monsieur

Just don't Nair yourself, then. Chemical burn is nothing to be trifled with. Good luck! :up:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"