WTH is Circle K Southeast?

It's like Seven-Eleven, but without Slurpees.

Freakin' things are popping up like weeds in Ohio. Yet another reason the state should implode on itself.

I saw both 7-11s and Circle K's in Tokyo as well. Neither of them had Slurpees there. :cmad:

:huh: so, let me get this straight. 7-Eleven is like the Wal-Mart of whatever the hell it is (mini-mart?) and Circle K Southeast is like their K-mart?

^If that didn't make sense, basically 7-Eleven is more popular than Circle K, right?

Circle K

:dry:

It's 7-11 with better burritos.
Why are you advertising for Circle K?

Circle K

:dry:

It's 7-11 with better burritos.
Why are you advertising for Circle K?

:o free burritos for a year!

Seriously, I wanted to know what it was and wikipedia didn't know either. Sooooo...I came to the all-knowing Hype.

Circle K is another quickie mart stop.

But the better question is, what were you doing at the official Carolina Panthers website? :down

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."

circleknl9.jpg

Circle K is another quickie mart stop.

But the better question is, what were you doing at the official Carolina Panthers website? :down

:cmad: I'm a fan!

Hey...I copy/pasted Circle K Southeast in. I didn't know it was just known as Circle K and not just Circle K Southeast.

Pwndownageburn

Don't remind me :csad:.

Why all the lies, etm? :(

:o I like breaking your hearts.

We've had Circle K's forever, there's not that much special about them, I go to Hess.

How do you not know what a Circle K is? :huh:

We've got a ton out here.

they used to be all over the place in Georgia, but they disappeared and got replaced by Quik Trip. Much better store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"