WWE and TNA

Jamie Gold

Civilian
Reaction score
All that is wrestling! I only watch TNA and WWE, but feel free to discuss ECW or any other promotion. Firstly, lets try and avoid a "TNA SUCKS" "WWE SUCKS" thread if this thread goes on.

Both shows are good for the INDUSTRY and the competition is healthy and opens up more and fresh storylines and matches.

I quite enjoyed WWE's latest episode of Raw which came from London England, the main event (Cena vs HBK - W23 rematch) was very good for a telecast of Raw. Anyone elses thoughts? And what about TNA losing the NWA belts next month?

Post away you wrestling maniacs.

P.S Wrestling is fixed :( but who cares :D

Can't say I see one.

P.S Russo is an idiot. Would make a better heel than a writer.

*Merge Immediately*

I like WWE cake with sprinkles of TNA around the edges.

Can't say I see one.

P.S Russo is an idiot. Would make a better heel than a writer.
The one called Rasslin' is mostly realted to WWE. There's a topic called Official TNA Impact/Wrestling Thread, but it doesn't get posted in much.

As for Russo, I'd rather see him be gone from TNA than anything else.

All that is wrestling! I only watch TNA and WWE, but feel free to discuss ECW or any other promotion. Firstly, lets try and avoid a "TNA SUCKS" "WWE SUCKS" thread if this thread goes on.

Both shows are good for the INDUSTRY and the competition is healthy and opens up more and fresh storylines and matches.

I quite enjoyed WWE's latest episode of Raw which came from London England, the main event (Cena vs HBK - W23 rematch) was very good for a telecast of Raw. Anyone elses thoughts? And what about TNA losing the NWA belts next month?

Post away you wrestling maniacs.

P.S Wrestling is fixed :( but who cares :D
i just started watching TNA again whats this about the belts?
also on this weeks [may 30] impact when jim cornette anounced that jeff jarret would not appear he made it sound like the had been a death in mr jarretts family is that the case or have i fallen for a wrestling storyline?

i just started watching TNA again whats this about the belts?
also on this weeks [may 30] impact when jim cornette anounced that jeff jarret would not appear he made it sound like the had been a death in mr jarretts family is that the case or have i fallen for a wrestling storyline?

I believe his wife passed away she'd had cancer.

I LOL whenever I see TNA. Just look an the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"