Wwe'13!

Yeah, I was thinking about the whole TNA thing as well. I think Hogan controls rights to his likeness/name, so with him, it could possibly work, even if he is in TNA, but I could be wrong on that. Oh well, they could just go 80s in general, not limited to just WWF/Rock n Wrestling, and have the old WWF guys like Savage, Piper, Iron Shiek, Andre, King Kong Bundy, etc, as well as NWA guys like the Horsemen, Road Warriors, Dusty, Nikita Koloff, Rock n Roll Express, Midnight Express, etc.

That would be cool.WWE owns so many past promotions/territories rights,that it could work really well.

i'd love another proper career mode for your caw. sorry but universe mode is a pain

i hate having to play every single match or the story resets, and i hate that it was 6 months in before my caw even got a match and it was on superstars

He has hinted at the Golden Era since even before WWE'13 was released,I love the Attitude Era being a huge theme for '13 But for 2K14 I'm hoping for a mostly current roster or WWF Legecy theme than just one era,5 top Legends&Icons from each era since the Golden Era would be awesome..

Golden Era:Hulk Hogan/Randy Savage/Roddy Piper/Andre the Giant/Jake Roberts

Next Generation:HBK/Bret Hart/Bam Bam/Razor Ramone/Yokozuna

Attitude Era:Stone Cold/Edge/Mankind/Goldust/X-PAC

Ruthless Agression:Booker T/JBL/Eddie Guerrero/Ric Flair/Batista

They can add more past wrestlers and alternate characters(duplicates of current people)as DLC.

Last edited:
Just looked up some of the rosters. I really missed out not playing the last few games, since they had Savage, Steamboat, Arn Anderson, Demolition, Luger, and some other cool additions show up.

I just marked out in WWE'13,I was Dolph Ziggler and was defending the Light-Heavyweight Championship(replaced the IC title in my Universe)against Daniel Bryan,A long/back and forth and truly"epic"match,I had Daniel bleeding while I was limping and he went for his comeback But I reversed the last move..And hit the Fame Asser out of nowhere for the pin!

AJ was at ringside clapping&cheering for me and I retained the title,The victory celebration cut-scene had Dolph holding the title and looking exhausted while D-Bry was rolling around the mat a bit on the mat.

Everything just perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"