Wwe2k14

I still want more shining wizards!!

"Ravishing" Rick Rude entrance and finisher in WWE 2K14.
[YT]6RyhVGrUNlM[/YT]

I love the new entrances/finisher videos for Rude, Irving, and Bruno (so far --- I'm sure Jake and Dusty's are right around the corner), but I don't get why every one of them features them fighting against somebody from 3MB? :funny:

Dusty Rhodes entrance and finisher in WWE 2K14.
[YT]C26rD_sAQqo[/YT]

Warrior and Biker Taker available for purchase as well.

Warrior and Biker Taker available for purchase as well.

Thank you, 2K.....shut up and take my money. :word:

What's the story behind these "new superstar heads" and being able to "greatly expand customization?" I didn't notice anything new in CAW at all, including heads/faces.....am I missing something?

Also, I remember reading about Outsiders costumes for Nash and Hall....I've got both the NWO versions and the in-game Razor and Diesel, but I can't find any Outsider alts. Were they exclusives?

Thank you, 2K.....shut up and take my money. :word:

What's the story behind these "new superstar heads" and being able to "greatly expand customization?" I didn't notice anything new in CAW at all, including heads/faces.....am I missing something?

Also, I remember reading about Outsiders costumes for Nash and Hall....I've got both the NWO versions and the in-game Razor and Diesel, but I can't find any Outsider alts. Were they exclusives?

Superstar Heads is this
[YT]6d8lMY8hAb0[/YT]

Outsiders Nash&Hall are exclusive for the Season Pass

I'm not buying this game yet, but I'm getting it from Gamefly so I figure 'll just get the season pass to get all of the extras. I don't really care much for the recent guys or even some of the legends, but I figure why not. And it looks like I'm just in time to get the Warrior too.

So I've been playing this for the past day and a half and am just about done with the WM Mode, and I must say that I absolutely loved it. I kinda hated it at first because just about every big WM match from WM2 to WM9 had to have some involvement of Hogan and it got tiresome WM7. I've also had the same feeling about the last 8 WMs and John Cena. But overall it bought a great nostalgia factor that somehow surpasses the one from the Attitude Era, even though I remember that time period much more than I do with the recent era and any WM event before WM9, since that is the first one I remember watching as a kid.

And I thought people were exaggerating about the Beat the Streak mode, but it really is no joke. Took me about 5 tries with Diesel before I finally put down the Taker.

What month is it in your universe calander and who are your current champions?,I like to keep the calander current and so in my universe it's January and two or three weeks before the Rumble but the booking is to my liking,My current champions are..

Raw and Smackdown/Current WWE

World Heavyweight Champion
Roman Reigns

Intercontinental Champion('98-'11 title)
Big E Langston

World Tag Team Champions('02-'10 titles)
Best In The World(CM Punk&Daniel Bryan)

Divas Champion
Natalya

Legends Show

WWF Championship('88-'98 Winged Eagle)
Randy Savage

Intercontinental Champion('87 title)
Bret Hart

World Tag Champions('98-'02 titles)
The Outsiders(Kevin Nash and Scott Hall)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"