Falcon and Winter Soldier Wyatt Russell is U.S. Agent

I wonder if Walker would try to lift Thor's hammer.

Maybe Thor would replace it with a regular hammer which Walker would have trouble with, then Walker would say "it wasn't even enchanted" like he said "they weren't even super soldiers."

I actually want him to say that in front of a certain God of Thunder if they ever meet, just to hear the reaction from Thor.

I doubt they ever meet though.

Did we ever find out what happened to Mjolnir after Steve went back in time? If I remember correctly, he had it with him but then we didn’t see it again when Old Steve appeared. If it’s still out there somewhere, it would be funny if Walker and Sam somehow happened upon it and Sam could pick it up like a normal hammer but Walker couldn’t make it move.

Did we ever find out what happened to Mjolnir after Steve went back in time? If I remember correctly, he had it with him but then we didn’t see it again when Old Steve appeared. If it’s still out there somewhere, it would be funny if Walker and Sam somehow happened upon it and Sam could pick it up like a normal hammer but Walker couldn’t make it move.
Like the stones, he probably returned it to the time period it was taken from on Asgard as close to when it was taken as possible, since that timeline’s Thor would still need it

Yeah, Thor would probably straight up laugh in Walker's face and take the shield from him and then say:

t2Q2xq.gif

Thor and Steve were bros, so no way would Thor have any respect for this *****ebag.

I don't think they'll ever meet anyways.

Yea let’s not forget Thor unilaterally attacking the Frost Giants with his drinking buddies and killing a bunch of them before Odin broke it up.

And all because he got called a little princess...

How did Thor get Mjolnir again in Endgame? I don't remember.

How did Thor get Mjolnir again in Endgame? I don't remember.
During the Time Heist, he and Rocket went to Asgard to get the Reality stone from Jane who was on Asgard at the time (from Thor: The Dark World). After Thor talks with his mom of that time period, he called the hammer to him (pleased to see he was still worthy) and brought it back to Earth with him.

Last edited:
Yeah, Thor would probably straight up laugh in Walker's face and take the shield from him and then say:

t2Q2xq.gif

Thor and Steve were bros, so no way would Thor have any respect for this *****ebag.

Hey, now, be fair. Thor might just put a worthiness enchantment on the shield, and let Walker deal with it as he may. ;-)

( I mean, yes, we haven't seen Thor do a magical working like that, but he has achieved a significant power up, so its not impossible that he could at least try. . . )

Hey, now, be fair. Thor might just put a worthiness enchantment on the shield, and let Walker deal with it as he may. ;-)

( I mean, yes, we haven't seen Thor do a magical working like that, but he has achieved a significant power up, so its not impossible that he could at least try. . . )
Thor only gets more powerful with age, so it's plausible.

Thor was a lot like Walker, for a long time. Thor wouldn't condone Walker's attitude or actions, but I doubt he'd humiliate him for it.

Eh, he'd understand Walker, but Thor *can* be a bit of a dick. So he might humiliate Walker a little. ;-)

Then he'd probably offer some understanding, and mead.

Eh, he'd understand Walker, but Thor *can* be a bit of a dick. So he might humiliate Walker a little. ;-)

Then he'd probably offer some understanding, and mead.

He might give Walker a similar pep talk to the one Frigga gave him in EG and tell him that everyone fails at who they're supposed to be and that he should just be who he really is without constantly trying to live up to Steve's legacy.

He might give Walker a similar pep talk to the one Frigga gave him in EG and tell him that everyone fails at who they're supposed to be and that he should just be who he really is without constantly trying to live up to Steve's legacy.

Alternatively, the Red Skull could give him a pep talk and say

Nsu8Qc5.gif

The fight between Walker, Bucky and Sam was brutal and aggressive. Walker has become disillusioned into believing what he’s done is justified . The Serum has only amplified that John’s personality and character is unhinged. So his strength is more like rage induced.

the Senate hearing definitely pushed him over the edge as his rank, title and military service is removed and he honorable discharge.

Hopefully, Wyatt Russell does stick around atleast for a couple more appearances in the MCU. He has done such a great job with the John Walker character in this show so far and it would be a shame if we didn't get to see him go all out as U.S. Agent. Say what you will about the guy, but he is definitely a fighter when push comes to shove and I honestly kind of that love that aspect of the character no matter how flawed he might be.

That's the thing - I keep reading that he's 'unlikeable' and 'the character you love to hate' but I actually quite like him though. And I certainly dont hate him.

Maybe I'm biased because I've always found Walker fascinating. Maybe its down to good writing and/or Wyatt. I dunno. But I'm actually rooting for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"