X-23 vs Hit-Girl

Ivan Drago

Do Not Want
Reaction score
This is comparing the movie versions only.

Both characters are around 11 years old and brutal killing machines. Which one do you like the most and why?

This isnt even a contest.

X-23.

There is literally nothing Hit-Girl is going to be able to do to stop any version of X-23, movie, comic or otherwise. This isn't even a fight, it's a slaughter.

There is literally nothing Hit-Girl is going to be able to do to stop any version of X-23, movie, comic or otherwise. This isn't even a fight, it's a slaughter.

I was talking about which character is your favorite, not who is stronger.

Huh, interesting question. I think Dafne Keen gave the much better performance of the two, but I think both characters made a big impression in their movies. I will wait for a little time to pass before saying which is the better character, although yes, Keen is amazingly talented for her age.

Oh man, this is a really tough for me. Chloe was a revelation in the first KA. But I thought Dafne was even more so in Logan, she showed range many adult actors couldn't touch.

Overall really tough question I would have to give some thought before answering.

I'm going to go with X-23, but mostly because she manages to actually look feral without coming off as ridiculous, which wouldn't have been easy.

Also Dafne Keen only speaks in the last act of the film. She manages to convey a really complex set of emotions with only body language and facial expressions.

And, of course she's even more brutal in combat than Hit Girl, which is saying a lot.

This doesn't mean that Hit Girl wasn't awesome though.

I can't really vote on this. One seems to enjoy killing people and kicking ass, and the other only does it for survival. Two totally different characters. I'd say X-23 is more deadly because she was built as a weapon and she's indestructible, where Hit Girl is a human.

Lol, I was going to make this thread.

This is a tough choice.

Both of these girls are adorable killing machines who were pure magic on screen. So I would say a tie but X-23 was in the better movie so she get the win.

On a side note, I hope we get some deviant art with these two fighting eventually. :mnm:

I love both movies these characters appear in... I can't pick.

Hard one there, but as we're talking movie versions, I'd probably give Keen the edge just because of how much emotion she conveys without saying a word.

Hit Girl. X-23 didn't grow a personality until the last 20 minutes of the movie.

They're about even to me. (both great)

Hit-Girl is a great character, but X-23 takes it.

I was talking about which character is your favorite, not who is stronger.

Ah, okay, fair enough. In that case I'd probably vote Hit-Girl. I like how ballsy and fearless the character is.

X-23 is just a flat out beast.

Raw instinct and blood lust and spec ops tactics.

But she still has the best qualities of a child.

Basically the best of both worlds.

And the scene where she eats cereal while watching the reavers come into the compound.

It was pure gold I tells ya!

I really don't get the fascination with X-23. All she did was stomp around and scowl for most of the movie, other than a few scenes where she jumped around like Yoda the Hedgehog. I also don't care for the familiar trope of "I'm going to pretend I'm a mute until the very, very end of the movie because it worked with Silent Bob."

Maybe it's just me though. I tend to hate kid actors, especially when they attempt to play "badasses." Hit-Girl was an exception.

X-23. She was an Animal and I like animals more than humans, yet alone little ones.
Plus, She was the Wolverine that Hugh Jackman couldn't even phone in. Her character made up for years of disappointment.

Yeah. If only we could go back in time and have a 10-year-old kid with 10 lines of dialogue play Wolverine in all the X-Men movies, they all would have been so much better.

Hmm...Well If we could go back 10 years, we could've just stopped Bryan Singer from making the first X-men movie the abomination that it was and fix the root of the real problem altogether.

Also, not just any 10 year old girl would do, so that'd be a whole other issue. Less Dialog for the character would've definitely been better though and more effective. The only time Jackman nailed the character was in First Class so You're definitely on to something there.

Hmm...Well If we could go back 10 years, we could've just stopped Bryan Singer from making the first X-men movie the abomination that it was and fix the root of the real problem altogether.

Also, not just any 10 year old girl would do, so that'd be a whole other issue. Less Dialog for the character would've definitely been better though and more effective. The only time Jackman nailed the character was in First Class so You're definitely on to something there.

Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"