X-Files: I Want To Believe

He didn;t direct the first one. Rob Bowman did. Rob Bowman also directed "Elektra" so that might be why. Honestly though, I enjoyed the first one.

Yea, but he also directed some of the best episodes on the TV show.

Do we know anything about the plot? All I've heard is that it's not connected to the core storyline.

!snap

Glad this pick is being made, although i find Amanda Peet highly annoying. Does anyone know the premise? I have a feeling Peet is Mulders missing sister, as correct me if i'm wrong, she was his driving force. Can't remember if her disappearance was ever resolved on the show.

Can't wait to see Gill Anderson back on the screen. :up:

I have a feeling Peet is Mulders missing sister, as correct me if i'm wrong, she was his driving force. Can't remember if her disappearance was ever resolved on the show.

Yes. It was fully resolved in the season 7 episode Closure. After being subjected to alien tests, Mulder's sister died at the age of 14 on a military base, but just before was taken by the "Walk-Ins," a group that rescues children's souls from painful fates.

i love the final episode of season seven, where skinner finds out aliens exist.

I dearly hope Gillian Anderson is still hot in the sequel. In her post-X Files work she looked a bit rough around the edges -- The Last King of Scotland anyone?

6og2dt3.jpg

I'm so excited for this, especially since it won't be a mythology story. I always prefered the monster of the week stories. I wonder what it'll be about.

I'm kinda in the X-Files mood tonight. Feel like watching an episode. First one to name (or describe) an episode will be the one I watch.

I wouldn't want to spoil it for you :woot:

I remember watching it on its original air date along with all the controversy that surrounded the episode. In somewhat of a coincidence, I hadn't watched it again until today. Still holds up after all these years.

ooohh this will be fun, its been to many years with no X-files going on

my fav episode is x cops i think

I just watched home not too long ago too, I'm mentioning it because I noticed how slammin Gillian's body looked in that episode...

haha...I almost wish I could erase this episode from my memory.

I wonder if Gillian will dye and cut her hair to match her previous X-Files hairstyles or keep her hair long and strawberry blond-ish.

Another great one. If I had to pick a favorite non-mythology episode, Home, Triangle, and X-Cops would be up there. Another one I loved was Field Trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"