*~<<¤» X-Manips Competition 9: X-SCENE «¤>>~*

I love your manip, La_She-Beast :up: I'll likely vote for that one, because I really like the mood/emotion in it.

I was going to do a manip involving Rogue experimenting with Pyro's power in the museum *from the beginning of X2*, but have been really busy and am not dedicated enough to finish it. Whoops :p

Cyclops, Rogue and Angel joining the final battle in Washington DC (like in the original script)

Love this!...

... who cares what power Rogue is using.... she's actually using A power! Thats a step in the right direction!

That looks amazing! It's nice seeing them in uniform in a real world environment!
But what power is Rogue using there? Seems like it should be Jean with the telekinetic shield?

Its whatever Susan Storms power is from Fantastic Four :up:

Oops! I just looked at the deadline - still got about 11 1/2 hours.

That looks amazing! It's nice seeing them in uniform in a real world environment!
But what power is Rogue using there? Seems like it should be Jean with the telekinetic shield?

Yeah i didn't understand Rogue's power, but it looks great nonetheless. Congrats, Angamb :)

Is it Magneto's? Neat manip Angamb, as always :up: Good contrast of Rogue's expression (is it possible that I use this word in every post??) with her "new power" :up:
Oh and- is that Storm's power shooting at Rogue? Explain, explain

Love this!...
... who cares what power Rogue is using.... she's actually using A power! Thats a step in the right direction!

Glad you like it, guys.

The power Rogue uses is one she absorved just arriving to the battle :woot: haha, no, clearly is Sue's power, but was surprised that at the beggining, none commented that, he.

And agreed with you ravana, that's the right direction for her, definetly. I hope X4 start using Rogue well.

Ok, it's not so great in quality but I just found this thread within the last hour, so here's an hour quickie.
xscene.jpg

Basically, when the X-Men are on their way to Alcatraz, Cyclops is on his way back to the mansion. He gets to the mansion when the team gets to Alcatraz, Angel and Rogue fill him in on what's going on, they suit up and head for the spare X-Jet.

I know it won't win, but I wanted to take part in this one.

Yay!! We finally get to vote!!!
Good Luck to everyone! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"