X-Men 3: The Last Stand (Video Game Update)

Colossus is an NPC...hes not a playable character....

Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No Storm either! d**nit!

Retroman said:
wolverinecomp4pi.jpg
:eek:
Sentinels...

WorthyStevens4 said:

:wolverine

Seriously I didn't notice the Sentinel head, that is o so very cool. :up:

cookiva said:
Colossus is an NPC...hes not a playable character....

cmon now. this screenshot i posted, colossus is in 3rd person view just like the other characters in their screenshots...it might be some bonus stage or whatnot, but you cant downright deny....i just wont let it happen!... NEVER!

...:marv: SPINE! :up:

also; check out the main screenshot index for the game on that website, plenty of new wolverine pics in japan, they look coooooooooooool, i just hope that those enemies with the electric cattle prods aren't throughtout the whole game, they're freakin' me out

I went to my local GameStop and preordered the game today ... and you get a free X3 posted.... it is just the claws one. Just thought I would share.

Has anyone been able to get a screen shot in which Storm appears? I just want to see how she looks.

I didn't get really excited over this game until I found out that it would be released on all platforms!..

Being a GameCube-only owner, you get used to being handed the short end of the stick when it comes to playability.. :(

-TNC

*looks at the cover*

*dies*

OK, that's what I call Wolviestastic!!! :D

Very interesting shot if Iceman in the top right corner! I wonder is that an actual shot from X3. Ice slide - nice!

Storm22 said:
Very interesting shot if Iceman in the top right corner! I wonder is that an actual shot from X3. Ice slide - nice!

It looks like an X2 headshot manipped.

I love the cover. :up: Iceman looks awesome.

the Firestarter said:
so, what's the deal with nightcrawler? it's been hinted at that his fate is revealed in this game.

What if they make it so Nightcrawler goes off to Europe to form Excalibur!?

I hope the graphics are better for 360, man, can't wait!

I read somewhere in the games forum that u would play as Nightcrawler,Wolverine and Iceman, along with a bonus character per level(eg. Storm, Colosuss)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"