X-Men 3: The Last Stand (Video Game Update)

^Ah, I see. :p

webhead731 said:
Something isn't right, I press the button, I put it in Paint, it looks fine, I save it, and when I try to pull it up it comes out all black. No picture at all.
I did it with PhotoShop too, it did the same thing.
:confused:
Well, that's strange. Must be your comp.

I posted this in another thread... I pre-ordered the game and got the free poster. It is just the teaser poster... with the claws and the X

Does anyone feel they're aren't enough playable characters in this game? I would've really liked if Storm and Cyclops were playable!

Eh im not that upset...the game will be terrible anyways

I know someone from my xml days and he says its god awfull

cyke said:

Who said that?

Sunstar said:
Does anyone feel they're aren't enough playable characters in this game? I would've really liked if Storm and Cyclops were playable!

Me too.

cyke said:

I agree,as an avid gamer I think the graphics look rubbish:down:(! Also a game, based on a genre that has so many exciting characters, to only give us three playable ones seems like a waste! If you want to play a good X-men game play X-men Legends II its well worth it! This game seems like just another movie-based game that is only being released to promote the movie and was probably rushed to be released before the movie comes out! It's very common nowadays!

Ya i agree the graphics look absolutely garbage. Even the xbox 360 version.

But that is NOT xbox 360's fault. It is the game developr's fault who r making this game. They r not utilizing the power of xbox 360 plain simple.

The truth is any system can have amzing looking games if the devlepor of that game works hard.

ex: GRAW looks absoluetly next-gen graphics and fun to play because ubisoft worked hard.
Elder oblivion 4- beautiful graphics, huge gameplay and very fun because bethesda worked really hard.

Honestly i think SR will be a much better video game then X3.

the same guy i got all my xml2 news from told me worthy......

Well, these are only screenshots. I thought the video with Deathstrike looked pretty cool. I too wish there were more playable characters. I mean, if this is taking place between X2 and X3, at lease have us experience what each of the main characters are going through. Especially Cyclops, although I am not a big fan of his, he did lose Jean at the end and it would be nice to see what brought him to where he is now in X3. Or at least let us be able to guide him through it.

I am still looking forward to the game though....

The X game will be an awesome game. ATVI has done an awesome job with all Marvel games lately.

I'm hoping we get a hint of Angel in this game... Even a nod to Worthington Labs would suffice.

x-men-20060324032057574.jpg

Holy crap that can not be a screen shot from the game?!!:eek::eek::up:

webhead731 said:
x-men-20060324032057574.jpg

Holy crap that can not be a screen shot from the game?!!:eek::eek::up:

hey i didnt know u still had your mr. face art thread:eek: :up: and i thought that the cutscenes were supposed to be in a comica panel way. it doesnt look like it here.

I wonder what room Beast is sitting in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"