X-Men 3: The Last Stand (Video Game Update)

I was hoping you could play as Beast or Angel in this game. However, it does look really good and the artwork looks flat out amazing. :up:

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I don't have Xbox. :o

*Le Gasp*

:eek: ;)

You should steal one or something, or wait for a 360...:up:

I was going to get a 360 but decided not to. I've got a Xbox and a PS2 so I'll just wait until PS3

Looks like it will ne loads of fun crawling and sliding around New York. I hope that there is no stupid mutant power meter to ruin the fun.

comics.ign.com has a feature article on teh game up now. They have a video of Deathstryke fighting Wolverine, and say that both Beast and Storm will also be NPCs.

I don't feel like reading through this thread to see if this has been posted or not. Sorry if it has been.

In the first game trailer, about 26 or 27 seconds into it, you see Wolverine fighting somewhere, and there's a Sentinel head in the backround. I found this last weekend I think.

:):up::up:

^Was he fighting Silver Samurai?

That was good article that was scanned in.

Finally confimration of the Sentinels. I was pretty sure it was them after watching the trailer, but this confirms it.

How is 360 different from a normal Xbox?

^No. I'm just not a gamer person.

oh ok.....well its next gen..sorta like the playstation 3 is.

Ah, I see. Well, I'll have to check that one out. The last Xbox game I've ever played was Halo 2 and that was at my cousin's house and I was addicted to it for days. I even begged my mom to sleep over. :p

I see. Anyone got a screen cap?

^Press the "Print Screen SysRq" button on your keyboard which is next to the "Scroll Lock" and F12 buttons. And then paste it onto Paint. Save it and then go to www.imageshack.us to host the image and post it here.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
^Press the "Print Screen SysRq" button on your keyboard which is next to the "Scroll Lock" and F12 buttons. And then paste it onto Paint. Save it and then go to www.imageshack.us to host the image and post it here.

Does this print it out?

No. It copies the whole screen.

Something isn't right, I press the button, I put it in Paint, it looks fine, I save it, and when I try to pull it up it comes out all black. No picture at all.
I did it with PhotoShop too, it did the same thing.
:confused:

Mr Lex Luthor said:

"Hold up" meaning I'm going to get it up in a second [But I can't so far.]. I wasn't trying to be mean.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"