'X-Men' Director Being Sued For Sex Abuse Allegations - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan Singer can have the life he want, but I am sure that is not a bad person.He is kind and lovely.

The showbiz article is April 18, 2014.

tumblr_m5vshdsDrG1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Bless your heart...

Before you start to analyze my level of denial and how it's disturbing check yourself first and I'm not being rude just real. What is ''allegedly'' disturbing or not is that you are the most active user here with your first hand knowledge on how Bryan hits on guys or when there is time you want to gossip about who is gay and who is not or which actor did Bryan bang or not which obviously is very much connected to what this thread is about. But let me just say few things first before I forever remove myself from this thread that broke 4th wall/jumped the shark long ago ...

First of all seeing him use his line on someone is ... what ? ... a proof that he is like most people who when get/got some kind of fame and power than try to capitalize on that so they can get some ? ... You do know that regular people do that not only Hollywood directors ?
I understand that you don't agree when someone hit on someone with that line but to use this argument to paint Bryan as skeezy so you can use it while discussing these allegations is ... oh well ... I'm in denial and the most disturbing level of one ... obviously.
I mean that line would never worked with me as I'm not that kind of man who will drool to those kind of things but if there is ones that drool good for them- I know I would never stoop to that level.

Anyway one more thing and this is friendly advice for you (but I have a feeling you know that already).

Arguments especially on internet that start with ''Two of my best/whatever friend told me ...'' is very reliable ... I mean reliable to people who want to trash, gossip or to truly believe without any proof.

And that is that. Good luck to you for continually making this thread so much fun to read.

Oh lord Im not even touching this mess... Pardon me if i actually have access to knowledge on the situation and discuss it freely. the guy is scum and i am very interested to see justice brought to all those involved. And ill remain a part of this discussion until its over.... It hits home for me for several reasons and find this whole unraveling quite interesting

Before you start to analyze my level of denial and how it's disturbing check yourself first and I'm not being rude just real. What is ''allegedly'' disturbing or not is that you are the most active user here with your first hand knowledge on how Bryan hits on guys or when there is time you want to gossip about who is gay and who is not or which actor did Bryan bang or not which obviously is very much connected to what this thread is about. But let me just say few things first before I forever remove myself from this thread that broke 4th wall/jumped the shark long ago ...

First of all seeing him use his line on someone is ... what ? ... a proof that he is like most people who when get/got some kind of fame and power than try to capitalize on that so they can get some ? ... You do know that regular people do that not only Hollywood directors ?
Yes, and they are *****ebags too.

I understand that you don't agree when someone hit on someone with that line but to use this argument to paint Bryan as skeezy so you can use it while discussing these allegations is ... oh well ... I'm in denial and the most disturbing level of one ... obviously.
I mean that line would never worked with me as I'm not that kind of man who will drool to those kind of things but if there is ones that drool good for them- I know I would never stoop to that level.

Anyway one more thing and this is friendly advice for you (but I have a feeling you know that already).

Arguments especially on internet that start with ''Two of my best/whatever friend told me ...'' is very reliable ... I mean reliable to people who want to trash, gossip or to truly believe without any proof.
That's all well and good until it becomes lots of people saying it to the point of it becoming common knowledge.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-accuser-names-three-697972

This article was already posted but i don't think the earlier one had the video.
They actually dragged his crying mother into the press conference?? This has been turned into a crazy media circus. Why do they care so much about what the general public thinks about the case, the only reason that woman is there is to get sympathy and why is that necessary at this point. Just handle it in court and stop making press conferences if you are out for justice, rather than money and fame.

Ugh, wish this whole thing was already over. I know Singer is a creep and has lovelife of a sociopath but i'dd like to know if he actually did this horrible thing or not.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-accuser-names-three-697972

This article was already posted but i don't think the earlier one had the video.
They actually dragged his crying mother into the press conference?? This has been turned into a crazy media circus. Why do they care so much about what the general public thinks about the case, the only reason that woman is there is to get sympathy and why is that necessary at this point. Just handle it in court and stop making press conferences if you are out for justice, rather than money and fame.

Ugh, wish this whole thing was already over. I know Singer is a creep and has lovelife of a sociopath but i'dd like to know if he actually did this horrible thing or not.

Yeah the mother part is disturbing... But yeah... The whole idea is to get "the general public" to care... Do you think the "general public" shouldn't of cared about the catholic church scandals? This is the same thing on many levels...

I think if it was a bigger star then it would be getting more coverage. Nobody really cares about a journeyman director like Singer.

I think if it was a bigger star then it would be getting more coverage. Nobody really cares about a journeyman director like Singer.

That, and honestly i think the media tends to stay out of gay scandals. Unless it was a household name attached Im sure

I tend to agree with this because most people who follow the tabloids don't want to hear about "teh gays," for fear of "catching teh gay."

Well its mostly women who follow that news and most "access Hollywood/people magazine" crowd really don't care about directors... Its all hunky male actors, actresses, and fashion mostly that sells the masses. This is so unrelatable to many. Its why us gays and Xmen fans are the ones most involved with it

true, it does however make me wonder how MC-R got a hold of Alex though... X-Men 1 was the only film he ever did period... I wonder how MC-R and Alex were placed together when what seems like the only common thread is Bryan Singer

The connections also could have flown in the reverse direction. MC-R could have gotten Alex the same way he "recruited" Egan; Singer then could have met Alex through one of these parties, and cast him in X-Men.

The connections also could have flown in the reverse direction. MC-R could have gotten Alex the same way he "recruited" Egan; Singer then could have met Alex through one of these parties, and cast him in X-Men.

Very true

We, the staff, have talked about it....time to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"