World X3 Off-Topic Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
i spent like an hour reading the off topic 2 thread. pathetic. i liked the old/young me. :csad: and i realized how much i miss kevin and jakjak. and even ryan. kinda. mebbe. come back bebes. :csad:

Last edited:
I miss a lot of folks who don't come around anymore. :( So many of us have actually... you know.. found lives. :p

I think life is what I used to have before I started reading comics again, lol. :p

A model poster you are, Spec. Exercising your right. :up:

I almost wish I had gone back and entered to see what kind of banner you would have done for me.

i hate engineering. wtf is this ****!?! :/ no. really. WTF IS THIS ****?!?

I think taking an engineering class would break my brain. I ain't never been no good at maths. :p

I'm the same as I have always been, except maybe a little fatter. Stoopid tasty donuts! :argh: :p

i can't even remember the last time i ate a doughnut. i can remember where, but not when :huh: it's been a long time either way

I go to Dunkin' a lot. They have the best coffee. :D

So, my boyfriend is out of town for a few days and I've been desperately lonely. I wish I had, like, you know, real friends.

So, live thread...?

I never go on here anymore but I have strep throat and was cruising the web....what a coincidence Jason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"