• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X3 shoutout

sparky_parker

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey all..

Just to let everybody know that here in the u.k X3 has been getting a shout out on Radio1 linked with the take a stand anti-bullying campain on every newsbeat today and also included a quick interview with Patrick Stewart on his experience on bullying. Heres a quick recap of what was said...

" I was on both sides of bullying so that I was with the 'Top Dog' crowd but there has been a time where I was also bullyied (sp?) alot when I was younger due to me being very much into reading poetry and acting!"

hope this is good info for you guys as I will never be as good on finding stuff like the one and only RETRO! lol :up:

please delete if it's not worthy of being a thread.

Sparky

It was on Newsround? Cool! I am annoyed now because I switched the channel before that came on.

Newsround is not on yet lol
cool thanks sparky

it's on newsbeat on radio 1 not the kids news show newsround on bbc1! lol.... must of heard it bout 4 times now :)

btw cheers guys!

Newsround is on but it's something about arson.

I noticed it on Londont tonight. Well, I think that was the programme.

^ :eek: cool!!! when is there nxt newsbeat?? may be they might have something on newsround tonight :D

*xmenfan* said:
^ :eek: cool!!! when is there nxt newsbeat?? may be they might have something on newsround tonight :D

17:45 I think.... unless there is one every 15 mins

The Infernal said:
I noticed it on Londont tonight. Well, I think that was the programme.
Was it advertising cos its not on yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperheroWoman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"