{X3 Stuff We Found on eBay}

I wish I had a giant pile of cash just laying around so I could go buy the Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese Sandwich or whatever the hell it was... along with a whole lotta other useless crap.

They probably made a couple hundred bucks, at least.

not much but thought it was cool anyway...

X-men 2 cyclops visor movie version *****FANMADE*****

8e_1.JPG

8c_1_b.JPG

04_1.JPG

Description

what you have here is a FANMADE replica of the movie version of cyclops visor from X-men2. made out of resin/plastic. its a great addition to your movie collection or it can be worn as a costume piece for halloween

This product is in no way being sold as a completed product and is not being sold or represented as a licensed product.​

Just in time for Hallowee...uh Christmas!

From Ebay:

X MEN 3 CREW CAP
72_1.JPG
6b_1.JPG

Description

Brand new crew cap for X-Men 3. Questions gladly answered. Airmail to the US is $7.50 and $12.50 for the rest of the world. Canadian bidders please note that shipping costs are higher in Canada; contact me with your postal code for a shipping quote. Payment by PayPal, International Money Order or cash at your risk. Thanks for looking and good luck!
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/X-MEN-3-CREW-CAP_W0QQitemZ7569618949QQcategoryZ60287QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

X-Men 3 X3 Movie Film Crew Necklace Medallion Mint RARE

xmen33.jpg

xmen31.jpg

xmen32.jpg

Description

The item I'm offering for auction is a rare "X-Men 3" necklace / medallion, given to the movie's crew.

This silver medallion measures approximately 1' in diamiter. As you can see, it is a circular "X" with "X-Men 3" engraved on one side, and "3" engraved on the other, along with the official Fox trademark. Just like the movie's trailer, its a very cool thing.

It is in mint conidtion.

Certainly a Must Have for any X-Men fan. You can't buy this in stores.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/X-Men-3-X3-Movie-Film-Crew-Necklace-Medallion-Mint-RARE_W0QQitemZ7572035546QQcategoryZ32991QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hmm, i dunno it kinda looks fake.

Description

Brand new crew cap for X-Men 3. Questions gladly answered. Airmail to the US is $7.50 and $12.50 for the rest of the world. Canadian bidders please note that shipping costs are higher in Canada; contact me with your postal code for a shipping quote. Payment by PayPal, International Money Order or cash at your risk. Thanks for looking and good luck!

The movie is being MADE in Canada... yet the shipping costs are higher...

"Kiss my ass, doctah!" -Copeland, 'The Fugitive'

'X-MEN 3' MOVIE POSTER - SIGNED BY 9!
AUTOGRAPHED BY HALLE BERRY, HUGH JACKMAN +7!!

66_1.JPG

Description

'X-MEN 3'

ORIGINAL THEATRICAL

MOVIE POSTER

27 X 40

Signed by:

HALLE BERRY

HUGH JACKMAN

PATRICK STEWART

IAN McKELLEN

FAMKE JANSSEN

JAMES MARSDEN

REBECCA ROMIJN

VINNIE JONES

KELSEY GRAMMER

(Other New Autographed Posters In Stock Include: 'HARRY POTTER & THE GOBLET OF FIRE,' 'CHRONICLES OF NARNIA,' 'WALK THE LINE,' 'KING KONG,' 'SYRIANA,' 'GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN,' 'AEON FLUX,' 'UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION,' 'CAPOTE,' 'JARHEAD,' TRANSAMERICA,' 'THE PRODUCERS,' 'DOOM,' 'RENT,' 'PRIME' and many, many more!! Please inquire if at all interested)

***FREE***

Free domestic shipping within the USA when you use BUY IT NOW on Posters $49.95 or over!

So, you get a signed poster, FREE shipping and no bidding war all because you used the BUY IT NOW option!

International bidders please email us for the shipping rate to your country as even with BUY IT NOW, we can give you a heavily discounted shipping rate!

***FREE ***

'X-MEN 3' theatrical poster signed by nine (9) - This is NOT a preprint. NOT a photograph. ALL autographs are original and done in-person. All posters will come rolled, have NEVER been displayed, were NEVER used, and are in virtually (if not completely) mint condition!
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/X-MEN-3-MOVIE-P...571133762QQcategoryZ32989QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just think of the proud owner, going to X-3:
:eek: "Oh! -That my branch! That's my branch!!!

8f_1_b.JPG

X-Men's LeatherMotorcycle Jacket

This Leather Jacket is out of this world- very hot ...You will get a lot of attention!!

X-Men's Leather Motorcycle Jacket
Made of mild cowhide leather, Original steel YKK Zippers. This Jacket has 2 pockets in front and 2 inside, Double pleated ventalation system on the arms, sides and back, V shape armor pads on wrist and shoulders, Roped leather on upper shoulders that goes from the front to back of the sleeve. Velet design with gold triming - on lower waist a steel x-man's symbol, Mesh lining.

IN STOCK MED

Serious bidders only...please do not bid until you are 100% ready to buy it. If you have any questions before purchasing, feel free to contact us. If you will not pay, we will report you to Overstock and will leave a negative feedback. . Thank you and Happy Bidding! Please indicate which size you will need to me by email. All Sizes are available.

Didn't "DAVIDYR1" make/design that?

nice find ant. :up:

btw, do you know if that's THE official x3 logo or just the production logo?

Fox's publicist told me a long while ago that it was just a logo used for production, and will not be used as the official logo for promotions, etc. :)

this is off topic but happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click

Signed photo of Ratner, quite a nice price as well

Clicky
Found this as well, don't know if it's real though

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1