{X3 Stuff We Found on eBay}

Just a lil bumpy bump...

Angel Poster
83_1.JPG

Wolverine Poster
8b_1.JPG

Beast Poster
fc_1.JPG

YUK!....the posters are on a bathroom floor!!!!!!!!

This one is weird...

X-Men 3: The last stand! www.xmenthelaststand.com
The official X3 movie domain name!!

his is the official movie name for the 3rd X-Men movie. I Have been getting alot of hits at this site.This is a very high potential money making machine. The Comic movie industry is huge and this is a perfect way to make some money. The official site is www.xmenthelaststand.com Buyer pays all transfer fees which isnt much or if they are a godaddy member its free. Good luck bidding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-Men-3-The-last-stand-www-xmenthelaststand-com_W0QQitemZ5868201370QQcategoryZ11153QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I thought Fox already bought the rights to these domains?

^^^Yeah thats weird. Maybe it's because Fox have already printed thousands of posters with xmen3themovie.com and X3movie.com??! Or maybe xmenthelaststand is just too darn long to have as a website url.

The guy's placed it at a grand, He's a fool.

It looks like everyone is selling their X-Men 3 Wondercon Poster on ebay.....

From kalel22:

jeanphoenixposter7in.jpg

JEAN GREY as PHOENIX Bus Stop Poster

Up for auction is a 60x42 poster for the upcoming X3 movie featuring Jean Grey. These posters are not available in stores, and were given away at Wondercon for a limited time. Please note that the poster does show wear on the bottom, but does not detract from the beauty of the piece.

Paypal, money orders, checks from ebayers with 10+ feedback
Buyer to pay via USPS. Insurance is recommended, as I will not be responsible for lost articles
I will ship the same day or next morning after receiving payment
Thanks for looking!
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/X3-The-Last-Sta...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

From runner62175:

0519xf.jpg

Description

GREAT IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5FTX4FT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DOUBLE-SIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X-MEN: THE LAST STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIRECTED BY BRETT RATNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE A STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATRICK STEWART, HUGH JACKMAN, IAN MCKELLEN, HALLE BERRY, FAMKE JANSSEN, KELSEY GRAMMER, ANNA PAQUIN, REBECCA ROMIJN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARD PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5FTX4FT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/X-MEN-THE-LAST-...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

From balboabucs1994:
Marvel X-Men 3 X3 Take a Stand 60x42 Rogue Poster

2714wu.jpg
7916qv.jpg

I have up for bid, a Marvel Comics X-Men 3 X3 Take A Stand 60x42 Rogue Poster. This 60x42 poster has never been hung or displayed. This is a part of a limited production run. These sized posters are made for bus stop signage. The poster measures 60 inches by 42 inches and is in great condition. NO RESERVE!!! I accept payment by Money Order and Paypal with a confirmed address. I WILL NOT accept paypal payments from UNCONFIRMED addresses or personal checks. If payment is not received within 7 days of auction end then I will file a non-payment bidder form. Shipping and handling will be 9.00 and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation within the Continental U.S. I DO NOT do in person transactions. I DO NOT ship Internationally, this includes Canada and Mexico. If you bid on my auctions and you are from a foreign country then I will cancel your bids and BLOCK you from bidding on my auctions. No Exceptions. Good luck and happy bidding.
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-X-Men-3-...591909272QQcategoryZ60334QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

From nikaku_animart:
X-Men 3 X3 Take a Stand Rogue Poster Wonder Con
961sc.jpg

This auction is for an X-Men 3 Poster from Wonder Con in San Francisco. t's a movie poster, bus stop size, for the new X-MEN 3 movie. The poster issuance is known as "Take a Stand." This one shows the new character, Rogue. Awesome, and HUGE -- the poster measures approx. 42" x 60"! There are a few small dents in the poster (keep in mind that all posters have dents), but otherwise it's in excellent condition.

Only 500 were given out and there were 6 different posters. That means that there are less than 100 of each of these available!

The cost to ship will be $10 shipping (in a thick tube) to U.S. please email me for international shipping quotes. Thanks and happy bidding!
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/X-Men-3-X3-Take...ryZ60334QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

4x6 ft. X-MEN 3 *ROUGE Bus Shelter poster

a916bn.jpg

Welcome!
You are bidding on this very Spectacular 4x6 foot theatrical release poster promoting the upcoming movie X-MEN 3 featuring, ROUGE.
The picture below does'nt do the actual graphics on the poster justice. Its image is so captivating and photo-realistic that it will become the focal point of any room you hang it in! It has so much incredible detail! This poster is made of thick but soft poster paper, it is translucent to light & U.V. protected. It's in great condion!This poster was on display for a very short time in a light box & has two invisible pin-hole along the sides, yet does not affect this magnificent image at all.

These large movie posters are made in limited numbers and destroyed upon the ending of the advertisement, so don't miss out! Once they're gone, they're gone for good. The poster will be rolled and shipped in a durable mailing tube for protection.

Please Email me with any questions & check out my other auctions
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/4x6-ft-X-MEN-3-...ryZ60334QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

From llamas27:
X-Men 3 X3 Wonder con Take a Stand Rogue Poster

4f15pg.jpg

Up for bid is an extremely rare bus stop 60x42 size promo poster that was raffled off at Wonder con 2006 in San Francisco. Poster is in excellent condition

Good Luck!!

I have 2 other poster up, beast and wolverine, win all three and ship for the price of one!!

*all my auctions are shipped fully insured w/ tracking for one low flat rate!! just check my feedback
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/X-Men-3-X3-Wond...ryZ60334QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

X-Men 3 X3 Wonder con Take a Stand Wolverine Poster

wolve12no.jpg

Up for bid is an extremely rare bus stop 60x42 size promo poster that was raffled off at Wonder con 2006 in San Francisco. Poster is in excellent condition

Good Luck!!

I have 2 other poster up, rogue and beast, win all three and ship for the price of one!!

*all my auctions are shipped fully insured w/ tracking for one low flat rate!! just check my feedback
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/X-Men-3-X3-Wond...ryZ60334QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

X-Men 3 X3 Wonder con Take a Stand Beast Poster

beast16ry.jpg

Good Luck!!

I have 2 other poster up, rogue and wolverine, win all three and ship for the price of one!!

From hugeposters:

X3 X-MEN 3 4x6 Bus Shelter Poster WONDER CON ROGUE

x3rogue3qh.jpg

X3
Bus Shelter Poster!

Description:
X3- HUGE 4 foot wide by 6 foot tall bus shelter poster from Wonder Con in San Francisco. This is Anna Paquin as Rogue. The poster is single sided, brand new in Excellent Condition!. There are a few small dents in the poster, and has some minor handling wear on side edges, otherwise perfect. The printing quality is not as good as most bus shelter posters. It's printed on thinner stock, making it less durable. This is the promotional piece that was made for outside bus stop display that is 4x6 feet. A poster of this size is hard to find. This is a backlit poster displayed mainly in bus shelters and movie theaters. The printing gives an extremely LIFE-LIKE look to the poster when light is placed behind it. This is the original piece, printed in limited numbers, which makes it rare and hard to get. At four feet by six feet this poster is stunning! Posters this size are very hard to come by. Most are destroyed after use and are not available in stores. Poster is rolled and will be shipped in a secure, protective mailing tube. Winner pays $12 shipping/handing in USA. Canada $16. International extra. Thanks and Happy Bidding!!
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/X3-X-MEN-3-4x6-...ryZ18842QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

X3 X-MEN 3 4x6 Bus Shelter Poster WONDER CON ANGEL

x3angel2zl.jpg

X3
Bus Shelter Poster!

Description:
X3- HUGE 4 foot wide by 6 foot tall bus shelter poster from Wonder Con in San Francisco. This is Ben Foster as Angel. The poster is single sided, brand new in Excellent Condition!. There are a few small dents in the poster, and has some minor handling wear on side edges, otherwise perfect. The printing quality is not as good as most bus shelter posters. It's printed on thinner stock, making it less durable. This is the promotional piece that was made for outside bus stop display that is 4x6 feet. A poster of this size is hard to find. This is a backlit poster displayed mainly in bus shelters and movie theaters. The printing gives an extremely LIFE-LIKE look to the poster when light is placed behind it. This is the original piece, printed in limited numbers, which makes it rare and hard to get. At four feet by six feet this poster is stunning! Posters this size are very hard to come by. Most are destroyed after use and are not available in stores. Poster is rolled and will be shipped in a secure, protective mailing tube. Winner pays $12 shipping/handing in USA. Canada $16. International extra. Thanks and Happy Bidding!!
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/X3-X-MEN-3-4x6-...ryZ18842QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

X3 X-MEN 3 4x6 Bus Shelter Poster WONDER CON BEAST

x3beast5rc.jpg

X3
Bus Shelter Poster!

Description:
X3- HUGE 4 foot wide by 6 foot tall bus shelter poster from Wonder Con in San Francisco. This is Kelsey Grammer as Beast. The poster is single sided, brand new in Excellent Condition!. There are a few small dents in the poster, and has some minor handling wear on side edges, otherwise perfect. The printing quality is not as good as most bus shelter posters. It's printed on thinner stock, making it less durable. This is the promotional piece that was made for outside bus stop display that is 4x6 feet. A poster of this size is hard to find. This is a backlit poster displayed mainly in bus shelters and movie theaters. The printing gives an extremely LIFE-LIKE look to the poster when light is placed behind it. This is the original piece, printed in limited numbers, which makes it rare and hard to get. At four feet by six feet this poster is stunning! Posters this size are very hard to come by. Most are destroyed after use and are not available in stores. Poster is rolled and will be shipped in a secure, protective mailing tube. Winner pays $12 shipping/handing in USA. Canada $16. International extra. Thanks and Happy Bidding!!

X3 X-MEN 3 4x6 Bus Shelter Poster WONDER CON JEAN GREY

x3jeangrey0fi.jpg

X3
Bus Shelter Poster!

Description:
X3- HUGE 4 foot wide by 6 foot tall bus shelter poster from Wonder Con in San Francisco. This is Famke Janssen as Jean Grey. The poster is single sided, brand new in Excellent Condition!. There are a few small dents in the poster, and has some minor handling wear on side edges, otherwise perfect. The printing quality is not as good as most bus shelter posters. It's printed on thinner stock, making it less durable. This is the promotional piece that was made for outside bus stop display that is 4x6 feet. A poster of this size is hard to find. This is a backlit poster displayed mainly in bus shelters and movie theaters. The printing gives an extremely LIFE-LIKE look to the poster when light is placed behind it. This is the original piece, printed in limited numbers, which makes it rare and hard to get. At four feet by six feet this poster is stunning! Posters this size are very hard to come by. Most are destroyed after use and are not available in stores. Poster is rolled and will be shipped in a secure, protective mailing tube. Winner pays $12 shipping/handing in USA. Canada $16. International extra. Thanks and Happy Bidding!!

If I had Jean, Rogue, Wolverine, and Storm....I would not be selling them. I'd only consider selling the Beast and Angel ones.

JustABill said:
If I had Jean, Rogue, Wolverine, and Storm....I would not be selling them. I'd only consider selling the Beast and Angel ones.
I wouldn't sell any of them but i'm not in that position.:(

Some people got two poster at Wondercon. Apparently the person who was giving them out wasn't checking.

See, i don't want a bus shelter size a nomal size poster not a big thing as i can't get into my room lol. Someones got to be selling them soon, i keep checking Ebay.

I saw a bunch of Jean ones in NY but they were glued to the walls. Dammit!

More 'Take a Stand' posters are been sold on Ebay. Check out the description from the seller.:D

From runner62175:
X-MEN: THE LAST STAND 6X3 D/S HARD PLASTIC JEAN GREY!

7513qp.jpg

Description

GREAT POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!6FTX3FT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOUBLE-SIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HARD PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAMKE JANSSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT LOOKING MOVIE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY 06'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE A STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X-MEN: THE LAST STAND 4X2 D/S HARD PLASTIC HALLE BERRY

4216ea.jpg

Description

GREAT POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4FTX2FT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOUBLE-SIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HARD PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HALLE BERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT LOOKING MOVIE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY 06'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE A STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X-MEN: THE LAST STAND 5X4 D/S HARD PLASTIC HUGHJACKMAN

0f11ye.jpg

Description

GREAT POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5FTX4FT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOUBLE-SIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HARD PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT LOOKING MOVIE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY 06'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE A STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGH JACKMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/X-MEN-THE-LAST-...595426489QQcategoryZ60334QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/X-MEN-THE-LAST-...595428017QQcategoryZ60334QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/X-MEN-THE-LAST-...ryZ60334QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

I swear I`d kill someone in front of a nun for one of those posters....:)

MoPlaYa43 said:
I swear I`d kill someone in front of a nun for one of those posters....:)

Just steal them from bustops like these Ebay guys are doing.

So misleading....

XMEN 3 EXCLUSIVE NEW MOVIE PHOTO Xmen 3 BEAST

a21b1ol.jpg

NOW FOR AUCTION

Exclusive - XMEN 3

BEAST

FILM MEMORABILIA

On offer here for auction is an approx 10" x 8" reproduction high quality glossy FUJI photograph from original. The photo is UN-SIGNED great for mounting with FILM CELLS or an autograph or just for placing into a frame.

Great rare EXCLUSIVE TO EBAY - XMEN 3 promo photograph of BEAST from actual movie promo.

Photo has not been autographed - you are just bidding on the photo. IDEAL AS A GIFT !!

LOOK OUT FOR MORE EXCLUSIVE XMEN 3 MEMORABILIA COMING SOON.

Sample text on inset Ebay picture will not be on winning photograph.

Very collectable photograph and probably the one of the most sought after FILM photo's possible!!
What better gift can you get for a FILM SUPERHERO XMEN COMICS fan.

Ideal as a gift for loved one, birthday, wedding present, Thank-You or just for yourself.
Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/XMEN-3-EXCLUSIV...ryZ67902QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

How the heck did those eBay guys get the Wondercon posters? :o They look like they're in perfect condition. I thought most of them were super-glued onto the walls. Did they bring kettles of hot water or something? :p

^^I think people who were meant to be hanging them up might be selling them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"