X3 'Summit On The Cure' Is Up

Mine is the name I wanted on here, but I think it was already used ... FromTheAshes ...

Psionic Force said:
Mine is the name I wanted on here, but I think it was already used ... FromTheAshes ...

AWESOME NAME

Joined as Luthor. Thanks for the heads-up, Ant.

x-periment said:
AWESOME NAME

Thanks! I believe that when I joined it said it was taken ... however, I never see anyone post with it ... and we cannot change our names until 6,000 posts right?

Psionic Force said:
Thanks! I believe that when I joined it said it was taken ... however, I never see anyone post with it ... and we cannot change our names until 6,000 posts right?

We can change our names?

im gonna change my name to x-peppermint, just to confuse us all

x-periment said:
We can change our names?

I dont know ... I just saw someone mention once in another thread that they needed to wait until they reached 6,000 posts to change their name. Could be wrong though....

The graphics are awesome. Props to the website designers. :up:

And the site doesn't have lag, too. Takes me forever to get from one page to the next at the official website. :o

I voted for Rogue and Mystique. Got a nasty feeling she's going to get cured.

I voted Mystique, Magneto, Pyro and Jean Grey.
IMO they feel like the ones that would react the strongest+ defeating Jean.
It really bothered me that I couldn't settle on another x-man, some of them gotta be affected too...
Rogue I feel is all about the "Lousy power, gonna take cure, no wait, this is who I am"-kind of a thing. Same thing with the rest of the deformed good guys I figured (Beast, Angel).
Hmm could be cool if they cured Storm. Like in the comics (Also in the movie she's very outspoken against it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"