XAVIER: The Official Character Discussion Thread

migs said:
the prof's head explodes like a watermelon.

In that case I found the perfect guy for the job

url

Gallagher...........and the sledge-o-matic.The professer is doomed.
:p

migs said:
the prof's head explodes like a watermelon.

All sarcasm aside, that would be cool! Who would want to tangle with Phoenix after witnessing that? Storm and Wolverine would be heading for the hills.

Maybe they could tone it down a tad: The veins in both Charles' and Jean's heads could start bulging until blood starts running out of X's nose; showing he's lost the fight. The X-Men could find him sitting motionless in a pool of blood.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Who's he?

Nevermind cant explain....well just put it this way he likes the smash watermelons

liverlips said:
All sarcasm aside, that would be cool! Who would want to tangle with Phoenix after witnessing that? Storm and Wolverine would be heading for the hills.

Maybe they could tone it down a tad: The veins in both Charles' and Jean's heads could start bulging until blood starts running out of X's nose; showing he's lost the fight. The X-Men could find him sitting motionless in a pool of blood.
In the second trailer, his wheelchair was the only thing left on the scene. His body is completely demolcularized, I think.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
In the second trailer, his wheelchair was the only thing left on the scene. His body is completely demolcularized, I think.
i think juggs kidnaps him, wouldn't be the 1st time

ironmaidenrules said:
i think juggs kidnaps him, wouldn't be the 1st time
In the comics, yeah. In the movies, no. But the holes in the walls look like Juggernaut ran through them. Hmm...

Mr Lex Luthor said:
In the comics, yeah. In the movies, no. But the holes in the walls look like Juggernaut ran through them. Hmm...

Or a table or somthing got thrown into the wall by Pheonix.

Norkie said:
Or a table or somthing got thrown into the wall by Pheonix.
Yeah, that's possible. The house looks burnt. Maybe Phoenix becomes fiery in this scene.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Yeah, that's possible. The house looks burnt. Maybe Phoenix becomes fiery in this scene.

I really do hope so....

Norkie said:
I really do hope so....
If that does happen, I wonder what will happen to Magneto in this scene. Maybe he creates a magnetic shield.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
If that does happen, I wonder what will happen to Magneto in this scene. Maybe he creates a magnetic shield.

I want to see the pheonix raptor and megneto to create his magnetic sphere and float away....

Dark Phoenix: "You betrayed me. You imprisoned me. But no more, Xavier - NO MORE!"
Xavier: "Jean, I -"
Magneto: "No, Jean - CHARLES!"

Fire consumes and bathes around DARK PHOENIX. Furnitures start to go crazy and burst through walls. DARK PHOENIX beings to hover and the fire is burning the room. MAGNETO yells and creates a magnetic shield around him, protecting him from the fire.

In a flash, the furnitures drop onto the ground. XAVIER isn't seen on his wheelchair. The fire retreats and JEAN faints. MAGNETO is speechless after his witness such power. JUGGERNAUT comes in.

Juggernaut: "Charles?"
Magneto: "Gone. He's gone."

JUGGERNAUT grins, but MAGNETO didn't.

Magneto: "Take her out of here. Quickly."

JUGGERNAUT carries the unconscious JEAN and gets out of the house. MAGNETO puts his hand on the empty wheelchair.

Magneto: "I'm sorry."

Or something along line with it. :p

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Dark Phoenix: "You betrayed me. You imprisoned me. But no more, Xavier - NO MORE!"

Fire consumes and bathes around DARK PHOENIX. Furnitures start to go crazy and burst through walls. DARK PHOENIX beings to hover and the fire is burning the room. MAGNETO yells and creates a magnetic shield around him, protecting him from the fire.

In a flash, the furnitures drop onto the ground. XAVIER isn't seen on his wheelchair. The fire retreats and JEAN faints. MAGNETO is speechless after his witness such power. JUGGERNAUT comes in.

JUGGERNAUT carries the unconscious JEAN and gets out of the house. MAGNETO puts his hand on the empty wheelchair.

:up: sounds good to me.

Mr Lex Luthor said:

That sounds good to me too, but I think that she will just destroy the room by just sending everything across the room and then maybe create a fire. Also Juggs wouldn't be Xavier's brother and you kind of indicated that.

lordofthenerds said:
Also Juggs wouldn't be Xavier's brother and you kind of indicated that.
Yeah, I know. :p Not too subtle, I think. Well, I'd like to see a nudge and wink in the movie on their relationship. Something kinda like the Nightcrawler/Mystique scene in X2.

Mr Lex Luthor said:

God no! The initial dialogue is dreadful!

And Phoenix's fire isn't actual fire... in most cases it never burns, it's a 'northern lights' effect of particles in the air being agitated by her telekinesis... look at the 'fire' around her at the end of X2. Leave the flames to Pyro, let's make her power different.

X-Maniac said:
God no! The initial dialogue is dreadful!

And Phoenix's fire isn't actual fire... in most cases it never burns, it's a 'northern lights' effect of particles in the air being agitated by her telekinesis... look at the 'fire' around her at the end of X2. Leave the flames to Pyro, let's make her power different.
Duh, of course, it is. I wrote it in two minutes. :rolleyes:

And thanks for the mention. I had no idea.

so in the showest footage, it seems that jean is already miffed at the prof when they get her back to the lab. Her exact words were "he would know, wouldn't he" when logan says the prof suggested she may be different than before. This suggests that she already knows about the psychic implants at this point in the movie. How would she know about that before the scene with magneto and charles at her childhood house? I don't know that charles would have told her, but how else would she know unless magneto or someone tells her.

I kinda want Xavier to bite the dust. It would really add a lot of drama and emotion to the trilogy - and would show, possibly, Magneto his wrongs. either way, I think Xavier should go before the under-developed Cyke.

migs said:
so in the showest footage, it seems that jean is already miffed at the prof when they get her back to the lab. Her exact words were "he would know, wouldn't he" when logan says the prof suggested she may be different than before. This suggests that she already knows about the psychic implants at this point in the movie. How would she know about that before the scene with magneto and charles at her childhood house? I don't know that charles would have told her, but how else would she know unless magneto or someone tells her.

She could easily read his mind...

yeah. i was just thinking maybe the succession of events may be different than previously thought.

Maybe she has remembered from when Xavier and Magneto went to her house when she was a little girl and blocked her powers.

The Original Bamfer said:
I kinda want Xavier to bite the dust. It would really add a lot of drama and emotion to the trilogy - and would show, possibly, Magneto his wrongs. either way, I think Xavier should go before the under-developed Cyke.

I totally agree here. Xavier's death makes sense from a story point of view; Cyke doesnt.

Mr Lex Luthor said:

Wow, that sounds really good to me. I know it sounds bad what with the Prof. dying and what not, but it seems like a really powerful scene and a good way to demonstrate Jeans powers. Magneto's reaction seems saddening, however, after just witnessing his old friends death. Poor Prof. X. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"