Xenforo Help Thread

This is more of just a curiosity question (not life or death or anything), I know you can see the list of likes you've received (from other people). Is there anywhere to see the list of likes that you yourself have given??

This is more of just a curiosity question (not life or death or anything), I know you can see the list of likes you've received (from other people). Is there anywhere to see the list of likes that you yourself have given??

If you go to your profile and view recent activity it will show your likes given. But also your posts so it's not a neat list.

Is there any way to remove some movies from the "Heroes" section ? Even when I ignore them, they still show up on the Heroes list.
I remember I could hide a lot of movies with the old forum. It's a just a lot to scroll when I come here for only 3-4 threads. I'm looking for a way to hide all of those movies, is there any that I'm missing?

Just go to the far right of the Comic Books header and click that little - icon and shrink it into a + and they will all disappear. Alternatively you can go into each individual forum and ignore that if you still want to only view a few of the forums.

Anyone knows if you can now select the theme below on your own or a mod still has to do it manually ? Last time I changed my preferences, the theme reseted to the "red one".

Capture.JPG

For some weird reason, when I logged in to SHH now I got the Red and Blue version as default instead of the "Liquid light Blue" that is superior IMO. C. Lee provided that version for lots of us frustrated members once, and it seems only a Mod can do that. Hence my humble (but still somewhat desperate lol) wish:

@C. Lee or some other mod with simular powers, could I please have the Liquid light Blue version again?

For some weird reason, when I logged in to SHH now I got the Red and Blue version as default instead of the "Liquid light Blue" that is superior IMO. C. Lee provided that version for lots of us frustrated members once, and it seems only a Mod can do that. Hence my humble (but still somewhat desperate lol) wish:

@C. Lee or some other mod with simular powers, could I please have the Liquid light Blue version again?
You should be back to normal now....but may have to change it again sometime tonight....I've been having weird glitches hitting me tonight, so things could be messed up again later.

Yes, I thankfully got back to normal.

Many thanks C. Lee for your quick reply and fix in this matter. We'll see what happens with these glitches later on.

Can someone point me to the tutorial for the new forums--I've been away for a minute. For example, how do I find the upcoming movie threads? I used to be able to go to Marvel or DC films and drill down to specific movies and specific conversations. How do I do that now? Thanks!

So I'm having an issue uploading my avatar. It's 300x200 at a size of 243KB. It flagged it for being larger than 245.1KB, and I'm running into the same issue when I downsize it even further to 159KB.

So I'm having an issue uploading my avatar. It's 300x200 at a size of 243KB. It flagged it for being larger than 245.1KB, and I'm running into the same issue when I downsize it even further to 159KB.
It's possible it could be your dimensions and not so much the file size (on these new boards - despite what the FAQs thread says since those are older than we've been on the new system, I think the max dimension size is something like 100x100). So try resizing the dimensions of your avy and see if that works.

Getting it down in that range did the trick. Don't think I've ever been a fan of the Hype's avatar process, so I guess I was naive to something would change in 2018/19.

Appreciate the help!

The layout suddenly changed for me on its own and the whole board is 'smaller' O_O

The other style is not accessible/not on the list to choose from. I didn't have the light blue but the other one, none is selectable

Yeah the width option replaces the separate styles for liquid and fixed.

Mentioned this in the lounge thread... but (on multi page posts - or forums) - not a fan of the active page number being black. Very hard to distinguish it from the dark blue of the other page numbers:

PageNumberColoring.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"