Sequels Xmen 4?????

GuestStar2004

Avenger
Reaction score
why do so many people here think an Xmen 4 will happen?

i think Xmen 3 put making another movie in a very tight spot

and its obvious FOX wants to make spin offs now

and lets face it wolverine spinoff might gain mixed reviews but it will still end up getting a sequel

so id say the spinoffs will last a few years now till people get sick of them and FOX will say oh well no point making Xmen 4

all depends of the boxoffice of Wolverine.

coz x-men3 sets up x-men4
each x-men film has got better than the last
and made more money than the last
unlike spider-man the series isnt in a mess storywise

With the crappy way TLS ended, they SHOULD make an X-Men 4 regardless if the big stars want to come back or not.

coz x-men3 sets up x-men4
each x-men film has got better than the last
and made more money than the last
unlike spider-man the series isnt in a mess storywise

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all.

personally I wouldn't want an X-Men 4 because the characters I grew up with are dead i.e Scott, Jean, Prof. X, Rogue/Mystique/Magneto got de-powered, and a lot of us older fans grew up knowing the original 5 and the new team i.e. Storm/Logan, etc...so to bring in a new team rosters probably won't sit well w/most fans..

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all.

Hahaha Awesome!

Best post ever!!! :D LOL

personally I wouldn't want an X-Men 4 because the characters I grew up with are dead i.e Scott, Jean, Prof. X, Rogue/Mystique/Magneto got de-powered, and a lot of us older fans grew up knowing the original 5 and the new team i.e. Storm/Logan, etc...so to bring in a new team rosters probably won't sit well w/most fans..

I'm of the same opinion, unless Bryan Singer comes back to the franchise... just let these spin offs play out and 10 years down the line, have Marvel reboot the series.

Actually im kinda excited with the x-men: first class concept they are going with, focusing on the younger members. Which is getting x-men back to its original concept, kids dealing with their powers and the world around them.

Exactly ^^^... get back to basics... Fox had it all in their hands... they ****ed it up. Now it's time to get back to basics.

i know this has nothing to do with this movie but

JOSH HOLLOWAY WOULD HAVE KILLED AS GAMBIT, WHENEVER I WATCH LOST I THINK GAMBIT NO JOKE

My opinion is that there are still stories to tell and characters to introduce for at least two more films in this continuity. Though X3's reception wasn't as warm as X2's, I don't believe that the series is beyond rectification, if anything, I believe that the events and ending of X3 set up interesting possibilities for a potential X4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"