xmen the last stand, literally

onDgrind

Civilian
Reaction score
ok 24 clips now on line, what the f is fox doing, why dont they just post the whole movie on line and then we can forget about going to the cinema, this must be the only movie thats ever had the most clips shown even before the release, needs to go into the guiness book of world record, i dont know whats left to see , i was looking foward to seeing the young angel scene, its been posted on line, the juggernaut and kitty chase, its been posted , the young magneto and xavier scene , its been posted, what else ?they gonna post the end credits next, thank you fox, u guys officially sck

and theres the case of important characters biting the dust and also taking the cure, seems like they realy wanna kill this franchise

fox wants us to watch them as they have a different version for us come may 26th ;)

Just because you have a hard time accepting the fate of certain characters still doesnt mean this movie sucks.

It was time for Cyclops to go , it was time for Xavier. There story is complete and we'll get them back. Xavier is reincarnated ... and Cyclops disappears , yet you do not see him getting killed :)

Wolverini said:
Just because you have a hard time accepting the fate of certain characters still doesnt mean this movie sucks.

It was time for Cyclops to go , it was time for Xavier. There story is complete and we'll get them back. Xavier is reincarnated ... and Cyclops disappears , yet you do not see him getting killed :)
In the version you saw. ;) It's not about accepting the fate of certain characters...something is ODD about the TMI!! :D

Well we can hope but still not be disappointed if that really is what is going to be in the movie

Every OTHER character gets on an-screen death. Yet , Cyclops ... the biggest character with ALOT of fans ... fate remains a mystery.

Wolverini said:
Every OTHER character gets on an-screen death. Yet , Cyclops ... the biggest character with ALOT of fans ... fate remains a mystery.

That could be considered a good thing because it leaves it slightly more open-ended.

havent seen this movie yet but from what am hearing it seems its gonna be the worst of the trilogy, hope am wrong cuz am the biggest xmen fan , wouldnt wanna see the last stand take the batman & robin route

Spidey 2007 said:
fox wants us to watch them as they have a different version for us come may 26th ;)
Yeah, sure.

More conspiracy theories. That's all we need.

Perhaps the movie at general release will be an entirely different movie, with the Hellfire Club, and Gambit as a full, new character.

onDgrind said:
havent seen this movie yet but from what am hearing it seems its gonna be the worst of the trilogy, hope am wrong cuz am the biggest xmen fan , wouldnt wanna see the last stand take the batman & robin route
From most reviews it seems it is the 2nd best of the trilogy.

Wolverini said:
Well,i think the post of those reviewers proved that Cyclops is a goner,DEAD MEAT:(
this is my first post:doom:

Avalanche said:
Yeah, sure.

Perhaps the movie at general release will be an entirely different movie, with the Hellfire Club, and Gambit as a full, new character.
Maybe all these clips don't exist, maybe they are just illusions planted in everybody's mind by Psylocke :p

Avalanche said:
Yeah, sure.

Oh come on what harm does it do? At least it adds a bit more excitement in anticipation of the film which going to be less and less of a suprise what with all the clips and spoilers.

Some things just dont add up ...

I havent seen Cyclops living through the end but ...

- Marsden confirmed shooting in his suit
- Marsden said he had a bigger role somewhere

onDgrind said:
ok 24 clips now on line, what the f is fox doing, why dont they just post the whole movie on line and then we can forget about going to the cinema, this must be the only movie thats ever had the most clips shown even before the release, needs to go into the guiness book of world record, i dont know whats left to see , i was looking foward to seeing the young angle scene, its been posted on line, the juggernaut and kitty chase, its been posted , the young magneto and xavier scene , its been posted, what else ?they gonna post the end credits next, thank you fox, u guys officially sck

and theres the case of important characters biting the dust and also taking the cure, seems like they realy wanna kill this franchise

*sigh* Yes they are releasing a lot of clips, and it is very smart of them to do so. It is a great online marketing strategy. Give a lot of websites "exclusive clips" and they will do a lot of promoting for the movie on their own.

And what's the worst that could happen? Us rabid fans might feel spoiled, yet even if the clips weren't released, we would be reading spoilers from early screening anyway. No matter what we are going to spoil ourselves so what do they care? They might as well take the opportuntiy to make one hell of a marketing campaign for the movie.

onDgrind said:

It'll be better than X1, the plot is just too good.

Wolverini said:
Some things just dont add up ...

I havent seen Cyclops living through the end but ...

- Marsden confirmed shooting in his suit
- Marsden said he had a bigger role somewhere
Nothing adds up. When all this is over, I'll be happy

Avalanche said:
Yeah, sure.

Yeah, it's just like the movie Clue. There will be several different endings that you will have see the movie multiple times to find them all out. One ending has Cyclops in teh end, one has Gambit, and one has Wolverine in the library with the candlestick. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"