Yahoo! Movies' Picks for Worst Comic Book Movies Ever

All they need to do is add on The two Fantastic Four movies, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III, and the list would be perfect.

Really? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze? wow::huh: While it's certainly not the best comic book movie ever, I don't believe it belongs on this list.

Last edited:
There is no way that the Dolph Lundgren Punisher should be there. Great film!

I like Ghost Rider.

Why didn't they have the two FF films? They could of replaced that with LXG and GR.

Blade: Trinity doesn't really belong on that list, either. It's far more watchable than the rest.

I disagree. Hate X3 but at the end of the day it's still fun popcorn flair and is entertaining as hell. Far more watchable than anything on that list.

Blech, can't believe I said that.

^Neither can I as I totally disagree, I find many CB movies watchable ahead of X3.

^Obvously as in, I personally find X3 THE worst of the modern day Marvel movies.

Last edited:
Then I would never trust your judgment on movies. . .

i liked TMNT II...
Go Ninjas, Go ninjas GO! :hehe:

I liked GR alot more than X3.

I feel weird there is a good handful of movies on that list that I like, I even own some of them like:
LXG
Tank Girl
Ghost Rider
Blade Trinity

and Spawn was half decent.

Why why dark text!?

I feel weird there is a good handful of movies on that list that I like, I even own some of them like:
LXG
Tank Girl
Ghost Rider
Blade Trinity

and Spawn was half decent.

Finally someone who doesn't think LXG isn't a terrible film. I own it too. No, it's not the greatest CBM of all time but it's enjoyable. I think people hate it so much is because of that adaption of the GN. It's completely different except with the same premise.

And I do think people should give GR the extended edition a chance. It's alot better than the theatrical cut. It's longer adding alot of great new scenes. One with young Johnny and his father that was missing that was great. They replaced the confrontation with Blackheart and Mephisto from a random street to outside of the bar where Blackheart just killed the people and removed the terrible "now we know his weakness line" to just a grumble of understandment.

Then I would never trust your judgment on movies. . .

Ditto :woot:.

I liked GR alot more than X3.

Same here.

Agreed, i'd take GR over X3 anyday.

Finally someone who doesn't think LXG isn't a terrible film. I own it too. No, it's not the greatest CBM of all time but it's enjoyable. I think people hate it so much is because of that adaption of the GN. It's completely different except with the same premise.

And I do think people should give GR the extended edition a chance. It's alot better than the theatrical cut. It's longer adding alot of great new scenes. One with young Johnny and his father that was missing that was great. They replaced the confrontation with Blackheart and Mephisto from a random street to outside of the bar where Blackheart just killed the people and removed the terrible "now we know his weakness line" to just a grumble of understandment.

The extended edition is definately a better movie, and more people should watch it, it doesnt improve the movie to the point that it makes it good, but its better than the theatrical version, and adds a little more emotion and character to the story.

I disagree. Hate X3 but at the end of the day it's still fun popcorn flair and is entertaining as hell. Far more watchable than anything on that list.

Blech, can't believe I said that.

Not really. Only the final battle was fun to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"