Yahoo! Movies' Picks for Worst Comic Book Movies Ever

^Obvously as in, I personally find X3 THE worst of the modern day Marvel movies.
Then I would never trust your judgment on movies. . .

Seconded. I dont get how some people can say X3 was one of the worst Marvel movies of all-time, and then turn around and make Iron Man (quite honestly one of the most over-rated movies I have ever seen) sound like the second coming. I dont get it.

Because IM is a fantastic movie whereas X3 is terrible.

Because IM is a fantastic movie whereas X3 is terrible.

I wouldnt go that far on either of them. Iron Man was enjoyable enough, but fairly generic. There was nothing to the movie that stood out to me. It was a fun popcorn movie, but really nothing more.
And X3 wasnt all that bad. Was it the best of Marvel's movies? No, not even close. But was it still a decent watchable movie? Yeah.

Different strokes for different folks.

I kinda liked Judge Dredd, although I don't think it's a great movie... more of a guilty pleasure. And as for TMNT II, it's a horrible movie if you compare it to the comic books. One often forgets that those characters started in comics before they ever got the cartoon treatment.

Although, that movie does earn points for having Kevin Nash (perhaps the same Kevin Nash from WCW fame) in a quick role as Super Shredder.

I know that the rap part was weird, but I enjoyed watching TMNT II. I thought that it was one of the better sequels I've seen. I did like TMNT III for how completely corny it was, even though I know how lousy it was, but I was expecting that to be on this list instead of II. Most TMNT fans generally agree that was the worse movie out of all four.

I'm suprised the 2003 Hulk isn't listed. As hated as that movie is.

I don't think Hulk was bad, just really boring. It wasn't what most people wanted from a Hulk movie, but it was well made.

^Hulk was excellent, one of the most under-rated films of the recent years, just like SR. Although Hulk is far more entertaining than SR. Yet I love SR more. Before you shoot yourselves, let me talk about that original post...

WHERE ARE THE FF FILMS?

How did they not include Return of Swamp Thing. That movie was beyond ass.

i agree with that list...with the exception of Ghost Rider and LXG

Last edited:

I would take Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 off the list other then the "Go Ninja go" music number it was a decent movie and remember thanks to parent groups complaining about the first one New Line had to tone it down. I would add Superman III because it pretty much crapped on what made Superman 1 and 2 so great.

I would add Superman III because it pretty much crapped on what made Superman 1 and 2 so great.

i agree "3" and "4: the quest for peace" were bad, but they're worth watching at least once (imo) becuz of how awesome Reeve is in those flicks... i only own Superman 1 and 2 (and Returns but thats not Reeve) but 3 and 4 are worth watching once.

Everytime I watch one Superman movie, I usually watch them all.

How is "The Guyver" not on there? Actually, it was probably soooo bad that it didn't even make it onto the radar.

Blade Trinity was bad but not that bad.

How is "The Guyver" not on there? Actually, it was probably soooo bad that it didn't even make it onto the radar.

Blade Trinity was bad but not that bad.

I think the reason why "The Guyver" didn't make it because it look straight to home video movie while they other went to the box office. And plus mainstream American comic book fans probably never heard of it.

Ditto :woot:.

Agreed, i'd take GR over X3 anyday.

The extended edition is definately a better movie, and more people should watch it, it doesnt improve the movie to the point that it makes it good, but its better than the theatrical version, and adds a little more emotion and character to the story.

This is exactly what it does. yes, it doesn't make it a near masterpiece. But it makes the film watchable and very enjoyable. There's something about it I always liked. I just liked the tone of it.

The Punisher, starring Thomas Jane and John Travolta, should be on that list as well...

TMNT 3 should be on there instead of TMNT 2.

And the reason why FF and X3 aren't there...is because they don't deserve to be on there.

The only thing that save the FFs from this list is the chemistry between Evans and Chiklis. They are the ONLY things good about them films IMO.

Umm.no. That's not the only thing.

Sorry. I forgot Jessica Albas ass!

Na seriously man, I personally didn't like them movies, I wouldn't say they are the worst and I ain't gonna blast you for liking them. No biggy. I just thought they could of been so much more.

Sorry. I forgot Jessica Albas ass!

Na seriously man, I personally didn't like them movies, I wouldn't say they are the worst and I ain't gonna blast you for liking them. No biggy. I just thought they could of been so much more.

They weren't even trying.

Seconded. I dont get how some people can say X3 was one of the worst Marvel movies of all-time, and then turn around and make Iron Man (quite honestly one of the most over-rated movies I have ever seen) sound like the second coming. I dont get it.

Well this is funny because I find Iron Man totally over-rated as well. It was a VERY good movie, but no were near one of the best.

X3 was still one of, if not THE worst though IMO.

This is exactly what it does. yes, it doesn't make it a near masterpiece. But it makes the film watchable and very enjoyable. There's something about it I always liked. I just liked the tone of it.

Oh i agree, as a GR fan, I found enjoyment in the movie, plenty of it, but it wasnt very well made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"