Yahoo! Movies' Picks for Worst Comic Book Movies Ever

Well this is funny because I find Iron Man totally over-rated as well. It was a VERY good movie, but no were near one of the best.

X3 was still one of, if not THE worst though IMO.

Oh i agree, as a GR fan, I found enjoyment in the movie, plenty of it, but it wasnt very well made.

Agreed. Yes, the diolague was pretty bad at times. But the humor was great and the transformation of GR was freaking great.

My complaints:

-Better Blackheart
-Blackheart not looking like his comic counterpart like Johnson told us. He lied.
-the three element demons were pointless and wasted
-needed a better script

Great things:
- I liked Nic Cage
- All of GR's stuff was great
- The bike kicked ass
- Henry Fonda was good
- In the extended edition, the father son relationship is handeled well
- Eva Mendes
- Eva Mendes's cleavage
- Eva Mendes's rack

Peter Fonda. Henry's been dead a while now.

I meant Peter Fonda. Thanks for that. Though that is quite strange that I named a dead actor playing the devil. :woot:

Supes Returns & X3 belong there. &GR was lame as hell. None of his fights were difficult enough

TMNT 3 should replace TMNT II's spot. Blade Trinity and The Punisher should be nowhere near that list. Also, FF:2 definitly should be on that list somewhere.

Well this is funny because I find Iron Man totally over-rated as well. It was a VERY good movie, but no were near one of the best.

X3 was still one of, if not THE worst though IMO.

Oh i agree, as a GR fan, I found enjoyment in the movie, plenty of it, but it wasnt very well made.

X3 as one of the worst? Oh come now, that's a bit harsh, I mean compared to

Batman and Robin, Supergirl, Catwoman, Howard the Duck, TMNT: Secret of the Ooze, the 1994 F4, Barbwire, Daredevil, Electra, the Punisher movies, Steel, Return of the Swamp Thing, Superman 3 and 4, and good ol' rubber eared Captain America

X3 is a masterpiece. It was a much better movie then any of those listed, and it does not deserve to be put as one of the worst superhero movies out there at all. I would put it up there as one of the most dissapointing but not one of the worst.

I loved TMNT II. I even owned the soundtrack (although I think "Turtle Power " from the first movie soundtrack was better than " Ninja Rap ", I still dug it.) . I even liked Howard the Duck, and Dolph Lundgren's Punisher.

I loved TMNT II. I even owned the soundtrack (although I think "Turtle Power " from the first movie soundtrack was better than " Ninja Rap ", I still dug it.) . I even liked Howard the Duck, and Dolph Lundgren's Punisher.

I'm not saying there not enjoyable on some level, I'm just saying that I think X3, despite it's problems, was still a better made movie then the ones I mentioned, and not even close to one of the worst comic book movies ever made.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

OK NOW I AM :cmad: THESE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO MOVIES UP THERE WITH SUPERMAN 2 and Batman movie from the 90s.

I won't believe any of Yahoo's worst Anything anymore cause the Critics don't know Movies and desvered to be FIRED.

Most of the list I agree with. but Turtles and Ghostrider that just stupid, I have seen way worse Superhero Movies.

I agree that x-men 3 sucked and should be on the list way before these movies.

TMNT 2 is only on there because of its association with Vanilla Ice.

I think the list is pretty good. I will say that Ghost Rider is one of the funniest comedies Ive seen in a long time, so I enjoyed that much more than I did FF1 or 2, X3 or even Spider-Man 3. I dont ever need to laugh at Ghost Rider again though, so I wont be renting it.

X3 as one of the worst? Oh come now, that's a bit harsh, I mean compared to

Batman and Robin, Supergirl, Catwoman, Howard the Duck, TMNT: Secret of the Ooze, the 1994 F4, Barbwire, Daredevil, Electra, the Punisher movies, Steel, Return of the Swamp Thing, Superman 3 and 4, and good ol' rubber eared Captain America

X3 is a masterpiece COMPARED TO THE OTHERS, MAYBE. It was a much better movie then any of those listed, and it does not deserve to be put as one of the worst superhero movies out there at all. I would put it up there as one of the most dissapointing but not one of the worst.

There you go, fixed!

Catwoman is my most hated comic book movie.

Really? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze? wow::huh: While it's certainly not the best comic book movie ever, I don't believe it belongs on this list.

I'd watch that film today. No way is it nearly one of the worst. Though, I could live without the Vanilla Ice cameo

Ghost Rider was one of the worst films i've ever seen 3 times in 2 days. I hate my friends sometimes.

Seriously, why is Supes Returns not on there? All he did was pick **** up. They could have simply put this guy in a Superman costume doing this & saved us about 3 hours.

I'll give SR a pass because it was well acted, and well directed. It was just...boring. FIlms like Ghost Rider had neither.

A superhero flick should never be boring. Neither film deserves a pass.

I don't think The Shadow deserve to on the list either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"