You can only wear Abercrombie if the CEO thinks you deserve to

220px-Mike_Jeffries.jpeg

OH THE ****ING IRONY.

he looks like

mv5bmje4nzy5njuxnl5bml5banbnxkftztcwmzc3nzmynw-_v1-_sx640_sy424_.jpg

and

tumblr_lfgpyfg3gy1qedfzgo1_1280.jpg

had a kid hahahaha

if you are big you buy bigger clothes, if you are small you buy smaller clothes. this guy is saying that if you are big **** off you suck and are uncool. i have never seen a mens big and tall shop that hated on skinny men. its the attitude this guy has, if he wanted to sell clothes to skinny people fine but to call fat people un-American is just wrong.

Exactly.

It's one thing to brand yourself as a specialty shop that sells smaller-sized clothes. There's nothing wrong with that. But it's another to say that their clothes are only intended for cool, popular kids, and that whoever doesn't fit is fat, ugly, and uncool.

It's the attitude that's the problem, which is epecially ironic coming from a man who looks like an Orc.

Can't get comic shirts from A&F so **** 'em.

Of course, this is also the same company that made a girl with a prosethetic arm stay in the stockroom because it didn't fit their "look" policy. They had to pay out $13,000 for the lawsuit filed on that one:

http://www.newser.com/story/66851/abercrombie-loses-lawsuit-over-clerks-prosthetic-arm.html

Then they lost $40 million in a lawsuit filed by job applicants who were denied jobs due their race:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/industries/retail/2004-11-16-anf-bias_x.htm

And then they paid out another $2.2 million over a lawsuit for forcing employees (the ones making minimum wage) to buy their clothes:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/06/24/national/main560245.shtml

But no, it's a really classy company. :whatever:

Pretty shallow, but not surprising. This, combined with their pedophilia side, make them quite a charming company.

Wasn't there some story about A&f putting underage models in their catalogs, saying that it looked too sexual?

Yeeeeeah, thats.... :dry:

Plus I heard their clothes are expensive too. If that's the case then he might as well just say "cool hip and rich white kids".

Dude's had some baaaad plastic surgery. Seriously, could those eyes be pulled any tighter?

The irony of his looks makes this so delicious.

But it's also frustrating to think in this day and age we still have people who think overweight people can't be cool or pulls some of the **** this company pulls.

Ugly people always think they're hot.

Think about it for a minute.

What would be more ironic is if his kids were whales.

Pretentious words spoken by someone who looks like a melting Garey Busey wax figure.

I've never bought anything from that store. I was in it once or twice with a preppy friend of mine. He spent over $120 and got 2 faded polos and a pair of ripped up jeans. People pay a lot to look homeless. But I guess it's just about the name.

For $120 I could a decent sized wardrobe. And frankly the clothes could look just as "good" if not better.

After people of Walmart, people of Abercrombie.

:up: for coming up with a tong for kids, really it could not be more creepy.

Last edited:
bY4JgWj.jpg

Rich white kid fun.

Abercrombie is about playing rugby in a field with your best bud...only you both forgot your clubs.

People still shop here? Seriously? I mean, I know these stores are still around... I guess they've been kept afloat by teenagers and middle aged men and women with no sense of style and no personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"