You can only wear Abercrombie if the CEO thinks you deserve to

"Useful" is a subjective statement Monsieur :D

220px-Mike_Jeffries.jpeg

OH THE ****ING IRONY.

Mickey Rourke's character in sin city + Spencer Pratt =

Abercrombies CEO

lxltwvs.jpg

Seeing how butt ash ugly this dude is, and the comments made towards the "ugly and fat" kids in society.......It's like finding out Michael Vick is the head of PETA

He looks like those dad's who dress like their kid and style themselves like their kid to be the ''cool dad" but really just embarrasses the **** out of them.

It'd be funny if this guy has kids who don't look like the image he's talking about trying to attract at A&F.

Well...judging from the pics, Quasimodo hasn't left the bell tower or looked in a mirror for a while or else he should realize he is the last person to dispense anything based on looks...

...but at the end of the day, I don't buy A&F or ever have, so no skin off my back.

Meh, this doesn't really bother me much. There are stores out there that sell specifically to fat people and don't make smaller clothing. So I really don't care if Abercrombie doesn't make fattie clothes.

And if the CEO is a dukeebag to say that fatties are bad people, well, I don't need to buy his clothes anyways.

I just Googled the guy to see what he looked like; seems he's the second cousin of the Bogdanoff brothers and Jocelyn Wildenstein.

flWLwFb.png

lol some of the comments

His face looks as if he's having a permanent allergic reaction to his own bull****.

someone said "He looks like Gary Busey went bobbing for apples in a tub of bees".

I think the flip-flops are what bother me the most.

He is one ugly mother****er, isn't he... Good God. :o

It's times like these that I wish South Park was on.

Yeah, those flip flops bother me the most.

Those are A&F flip flops clearly.

They look like dollar store material but they probably charge 49.50 for them.

If anyone knows what 18 to 22 year olds like its a 68 year old.

mike-jeffries-scumbag.jpg

It's like a fire was put out on his face.

You know they'll make one about it....its too easy and too funny not to.

I want to see Mike Jeffries and Karl Lagerfeld have a catty putdown fight!

Yeah, those flip flops bother me the most.

Those are A&F flip flops clearly.

They look like dollar store material but they probably charge 49.50 for them.

Ugh, agreed.

I hate flip flops. I don't want to see your feet. Flip flops are never okay to wear.

Especially on guys. Especially with long pants. And especially when they look like... that

Ugh, agreed.

I hate flip flops. I don't want to see your feet. Flip flops are never okay to wear.

Especially on guys. Especially with long pants. And especially when they look like... that

I agree. I've never seen a living person and thought "man, you're rocking the **** out of those flip flops".

I don't think Abercrombie and Fitch retail rivals are losing much sleep. 67% of Americans won't be able to buy his clothing due to the sizing so its plenty of business for every other clothing retailer. A&F isn't exactly a luxury brand either so they don't have the kind of pull ralph lauren has.

I agree. I've never seen a living person and thought "man, you're rocking the **** out of those flip flops".

I hate flip flops with every fiber of my being. On guys or girls. What part of "I don't want to see your feet" don't people understand??

Flip flops are the bane of my existence. Anytime I see someone wearing flip flops, I want to bash in their temples with a crowbar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"