You Had Me At Lounge-Lo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attacking squeekness was uncalled for. Go after someone deserving, I mean, there's so many 2011ers to go after, even if you don't count Dultra Lantuke as one person (like everyone does).

That's uncalled for Ferret!!!!!

Last edited:
Stop being a jerk to try look cool. You just look stupid.
Not being a jerk, I'm being honest. You don't really have any authority to tell me I'm no old enough. Besides, I'm really only likable when I'm drinking, so everything works out in the end.

Well there is that, but people need a skin thickening every now and then.
Keeps 'em decent.
That's true.

I certainly need to be intoxicated in order for him to be likeable.

Attacking squeekness was uncalled for. Go after someone deserving, I mean, there's so many 2011ers to go after, even if you don't count Dultra Lantuke as one person (like everyone does).

Attacking anyone is uncalled for. And no need to make it worse by telling someone to re-direct the attack.

Keep it civil, folks.

Erz thinks I'll be his boyfriend if he sticks up for me. (He asked me over PM)

I was sticking up for Ferret. I want to be his boyfriend. :huh:

Looks like all the fun was sucked out of this thread. oh well.

I'm now raising an abandoned kitten that was found out in the rain by itself yesterday all scared and dirty.
Poor thing is so scared she bit me yesterday.
I'm hoping she is able to calm down. If so, then I hope she'll be able to get along with my other cat... if so, I'm going to keep her.
If not, then I'm going to have to take her to the shelter (to be put down).

Last edited:
Well, if she can't be socialized with humans or other animals, then she'll have to be put down, sadly :(

So I'm going to do all I can in my power to rehabilitate her and make her sociable :)

Nice, when do you think it might go down?
Within the next couple months. A few months ago, a radio station in Albuquerque put on this "fighting challenge" where they got a bunch of people who wanted to fight, trained them at Jackson's (world reknown mma gym) and got them fights on the card of the Jackson's monthly show. This time around, they want to have one team from Abq and one from Santa Fe, so they're gonna have one team training at Jacksons and one team training at our gym. (All of our coaches came up through Jacksons, so we're all friends and kind of a "sister school" I guess you could say and all train together.) Anyway, my coach said maybe that would be a good opportunity for me to fight again. I think I might have too much experience/prior training to qualify but if so, he said I'll be one of the coaches on the team. Which I also think would be really cool. An idea I brought up to my other coach was that I can be one of the coaches for the team and then we can just talk to the promoter about booking me a regular fight on the card. Either way, :up:

That's uncalled for Ferret!!!!!

Please. Grow or buy or steal it, but somehow, get a sense of humor.

Attacking anyone is uncalled for. And no need to make it worse by telling someone to re-direct the attack.

Keep it civil, folks.

I was keeping it civil. Are friendly jabs not civil? If not, I think I need to apologize to everyone I've ever met.

I think he meant it as a joke. :huh:

I did mean it as a joke. I thought that was clear.

Well, if she can't be socialized with humans or other animals, then she'll have to be put down, sadly :(

So I'm going to do all I can in my power to rehabilitate her and make her sociable :)
Well i know that love doesn't always cure all. But do try your best. :(

I hate the thought of a KITTEN being put down. :csad:
Please. Grow or buy or steal it, but somehow, get a sense of humor
:hehe:

Well i know that love doesn't always cure all. But do try your best. :(
Oh I don't plan on giving up because I also:
I hate the thought of a KITTEN being put down. :csad:

This kitten is probably 8-12 weeks old and will take more time to calm her down and socialize her as opposed to if it was a much younger kitten.

Please. Grow or buy or steal it, but somehow, get a sense of humor.

I was keeping it civil. Are friendly jabs not civil? If not, I think I need to apologize to everyone I've ever met.

I did mean it as a joke. I thought that was clear.
original.jpg

They don't know why you cry.

Kitkat.jpg

"Feisty" the kitten... she was hissing at me right before I took her picture.
She's still so adorable even though she's dirty and needs a bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"