Lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else notice how he's singing the higher harmony? Doesn't really surprise me.

It's weird how he's singing about wanting someone for Christmas, yet, he's at the mall buying stuff.

He should shop for a new career because the way sings is annoying & in a few more years it will thankfully come to an end.

He should shop for a new career because the way sings is annoying & in a few more years it will thankfully come to an end.

Until he goes on SNL, and makes a skit about his dick in a box, and then EVERYBODY will love him.

What's your ethnic background? Any American Indian or Irish in your blood? I have friends who have Irish in their background and they can't grow beards...only mustaches. And my girlfriend's dad has American Indian in his blood and his facial hair is very patchy and he's in his fifties.

I can grow a monster mustache and goatee but for some reason I can't rock the full beard. The hair on my cheeks and sideburns comes in patches but for some reason the hair is really thick and dark on my neck. I could rock an awesome neck beard but it just looks stupid.

I honestly have no idea. I don't even know my great grandparents' names on my dad's side. My mom's side I've traced back some but no further than Kentucky, one state south.

So yeah, I have absolutely no idea. My last name is Combs though so I'm guessing that's English or something.

Quatre Italian, quatre Polish and an incey bit Welsh...and aparatenlty Hungarian:whatever: and of course, half English.

The Bat boards are so terrible right now. You'd think more people would mean more ideas to be tossed around and more good discussion, but...

I rarely go there, what I hear of it makes me glad

It must be fitting for me, to some I lost sense long ago =p

Also, I don't know what's so surprising about an annoying celebrity releasing their terrible version of a godawful Christmas song. It happens every f***ing year.

I am eagerly awaiting Rebecca Black's next hit single, "It's Christmas".

Wasn't it "Look Who's Talking Now" that was centered around Christmas? The one with the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"