Me and Earl and the Dying Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will get the north, if you vote for me.

Where you at breh? Yo ass should be one of the first to vote for me. I'm your Tucker to your Jackie Chan, mayne.

It's funny... you forget who the North belongs to... and the vote that matters.

tumblr_ntkixgaKiH1uczmiao3_r1_500.gif

So apparently my Hype 10 year anniversary was last month and I forgot about it. :p

I see C.Lee voted against me. After helping him gather all the cattle across red river, we fought a young Montgomery Clift. Lee use to tell me, ''Give me ten years, and I'll have that brand on the gates of the greatest ranch in Texas. The big house will be down by the river, and the corrals and the barns behind it. It'll be a good place to live in. Ten years and I'll have the Red River D on more cattle than you've looked at anywhere. I'll have that brand on enough beef to feed the whole country. Good beef for hungry people. Beef to make 'em strong, make 'em grow. But it takes work, and it takes sweat, and it takes time, lots of time. It takes years.''

But he chose the fellow guy with the red name.

I see C.Lee voted against me. After helping him gather all the cattle across red river, we fought a young Montgomery Clift. Lee use to tell me, ''Give me ten years, and I'll have that brand on the gates of the greatest ranch in Texas. The big house will be down by the river, and the corrals and the barns behind it. It'll be a good place to live in. Ten years and I'll have the Red River D on more cattle than you've looked at anywhere. I'll have that brand on enough beef to feed the whole country. Good beef for hungry people. Beef to make 'em strong, make 'em grow. But it takes work, and it takes sweat, and it takes time, lots of time. It takes years.''

But he chose the fellow guy with the red name.

mJdoKO6.jpg

TWkWytu.jpg

If Big Ern doesn't win that.....

Happy Anniversary Kev...

Here's some hot chicks dressed as Harley Quinn.

qisua5a.jpg

I'm pretty sure that would make the Joker run away screaming in terror.

I appreciate the gesture though. :D

It's a lovely time to go to a wedding. :oldrazz:

But as a precaution... Tip the band EARLY. They may tend to miss if they see you are the dude that slipped them a Jackson or two.

But as a precaution... Tip the band EARLY. They may tend to miss if they see you are the dude that slipped them a Jackson or two.

The Starks should've headed that warning, those cheap heathens. :o

i guess i'm the only person who gets tired of all the Game of Thrones RPG in here huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"