Me and Earl and the Dying Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes wonder what the original hype names were for all you hypesters with GoT style names before that become popular.

Steve.

Steven.

Stephen.

Kind of boring really.

I was Mr. God. The left handed serial killer.

Marco Polo>Game of Thrones, and anyone that disagrees is a racist. Word to mutha.

Yikes E-Man. This is disappointing, lol.

i guess i'm the only person who gets tired of all the Game of Thrones RPG in here huh?

tumblr_nrms0pXlvQ1sonqjko4_r1_500.gif

Marco Polo>Game of Thrones, and anyone that disagrees is a racist. Word to mutha.

Marco Polo on Netflix was amazing!! :ilv: I cant wait for season 2!!

Although i am still absolutely baffled as to why that show got unfavorable reviews on RT, it was brilliant!

It got unfavorable reviews because it's garbage. True story. :oldrazz:

I find it disheartening so many have seen fit to continue to entrust our national security with a man who inadvertently let the Velociraptors out, let Hydra grow under his nose for decades without noticing, and tried to exterminate millions of people earlier this very year.

Don't mind my girlfriend, everyone. I'll put some water in her dish soon.

The best thing about Marco Polo was Benedict Wong as Kublai Khan, everything else was iffy.

It got unfavorable reviews because it's garbage. True story. :oldrazz:

But it had, wars, an chicks, an gore, an kung-fu and a whole bunch of super cool stuff.

That spells awesome-sauce in my book. :funny: :up:

Yeah, no complaints about Wong and the production values. But everything else was trash, imo.

I wasn't talking about you... right post wrong time.

However, my vote is the most important thing in your life right now... now, tell me what is a Schlosser and what is its function

However, my vote is the most important thing in your life right now... now, tell me what is a Schlosser and what is its function

[YT]G5zPqgQ67yo[/YT]

:mnm:

According to Wikipedia:
Schlosser is a German surname which can mean "locksmith", "machinist", or "metal worker."

So he builds stuff i think. :cwink:

Schloss means "Castle".

So a "Schlosser" can also mean one who lives in a castle.

See if you get invited to Schloss Schlosser after your spineless treachery!

Yikes E-Man. This is disappointing, lol.

I knew that you being from Alabama meant something! You're just like CC! I'm going to have to tell the NAACP about your shenanigans.

Schloss means "Castle".

So a "Schlosser" can also mean one who lives in a castle.

See if you get invited to Schloss Schlosser after your spineless treachery!
I always think of slushies when I see your name :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"