Lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Morg's Avatar was a headbanging turtle for a minute. It would have been so much cooler if it were a turtle :(

alas no, just your friendly neighborhood Christmas terrorist....at least that's what I'm assuming it is.

I thought Morg's Avatar was a headbanging turtle for a minute. It would have been so much cooler if it were a turtle :(

sorry, never could get a turtle to do any head banging :woot:

Hah , I thought it was a turtle until you pointed that out.

As for winter beards , I feel scrubbing without shaving and I keep a trimmed goatee.

Im thinking about returning to Chibi Deadpool avvy if I can find it.

What say you?

I say go forth my son, and adorn yourself with adorable renderings of beloved comic book characters.

Im thinking about returning to Chibi Deadpool avvy if I can find it.

What say you?

In a distant carriage house near the coast of northern England, the elusive Mr. You had the following to say:

Mr. You: "I'm constantly inundated with questions of what I would say. Please sod off and leave me to my meanderings and reruns of "Small Wonder"!

Oh there is. Toonth should go to the dressing room and try it on first, see how it looks.

Last edited:
If I can find a Santa hat around I may make my own.

And I just realized Santa and Satan contain the same four letters.

santa_as_satan.gif

I just want to know how to grow a beard. 30 years old and I can't connect anything. I got two patches on my cheeks, a mustache area, a soul patch, and chin hair... BUT NOTHING TOUCHES!!!! I figure if it stays this way then when I'm old and grey I'll grow it all out and twist it into a five point beard.

What's your ethnic background? Any American Indian or Irish in your blood? I have friends who have Irish in their background and they can't grow beards...only mustaches. And my girlfriend's dad has American Indian in his blood and his facial hair is very patchy and he's in his fifties.

I can grow a monster mustache and goatee but for some reason I can't rock the full beard. The hair on my cheeks and sideburns comes in patches but for some reason the hair is really thick and dark on my neck. I could rock an awesome neck beard but it just looks stupid.

I'm hispanic and while I can grow a beard that connects on the cheek and the chin, I can't get the mustache to connect to anything. Ironically people say I look more Indian with facial hair. Either that or I look like eff Goldblum, which I still don't see.

What a lazy day. All I did was, watch Breaking Bad, Futurama and Doctor Who.

When I grow my beard too long it starts to grow unevenly and one side will be longer than the other, it's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"