Lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we all eat well and get really fat. :p

All in moderation :oldrazz: . I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, as well!

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Hypesters. Caught some of the parade...saw Spider-Man and they actually plugged the Marvel app and the new cartoon, which was surprising.

The lounge, where TM is an old hermit

What a pain in the bottom :argh:

000217-000086.jpg

AddamsFamilyValues%2B2.jpg

the part where she lights the match stick and the addams theme is playing...it's just classic.

I'm know I'm in the severe minority, but I don't really do the Thanksgiving thing. My family does, but I don't and it's only one of the days I least look forward to.

I understand that. I don't have a big family at all. Mostly because almost everyone has passed away but it's just me and my mom. So, yeah...holidays like these are pretty lackluster.

I just like that football is on all day. :woot:

For me, its mostly because I never really felt like I had a family to begin with. I was born 10 years after my brother and sister and by the time I got old enough to be conscious about things in life, they were already gone doing their own thing so we were never close. And ever since my mom broke up with her boyfriend a couple of years ago, its been like we rely on my brother, his wife and her family to be our "family" but I was never close with them either, and I really hate pretending to be friendly with a bunch of strangers, so I rather just spend the day at home alone.

For me, its mostly because I never really felt like I had a family to begin with. I was born 10 years after my brother and sister and by the time I got old enough to be conscious about things in life, they were already gone doing their own thing so we were never close. And ever since my mom broke up with her boyfriend a couple of years ago, its been like we rely on my brother, his wife and her family to be our "family" but I was never close with them either, and I really hate pretending to be friendly with a bunch of strangers, so I rather just spend the day at home alone.

That sucks man. It can be unhealthy to be alone like that but if it's what makes you happy and you can cope with it then go for it.

I'm thankful that at least I still have my mom. If not for her I'd be alone on this Thanksgiving as well. You got us Hypesters here for you...it's not much but...it's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"