You have got to be kidding me.

Spidey-Bat said:
Look at the resume of the guys who did it: BTAS, Mask of the Phantasm, and STAS. There was really no way they could screw up.
Look at Frank Miller's resume compared to what he's doing now. Anything's possible.

Mee said:
Look at Frank Miller's resume compared to what he's doing now.

Frank Miller's best work was years ago. Now he's too doped up on coke and heroine to think straight, therefore puts out crap like All Star Batman & Robin which sells well b/c it has his name on it.

Spidey-Bat said:
Frank Miller's best work was years ago. Now he's too doped up on coke and heroine to think straight, therefore puts out crap like All Star Batman & Robin which sells well b/c it has his name on it.
I buy it cause it has Jim Lee's name on it actually. And I find the writing so bad it's funny.

tecnowraith said:
Ohh look:
phan-sm.jpg

Another pulp hero cartoon show set in the future!!!

And it rocked exponentially!!

Then again, Zorro always seemed very time specific. At least with Phantom, the hook was that the mantle of the character was passed on from generation to generation, so there was always the implication of there being a Phantom in the future.

But let's face it, this new Zorro cartoon probably won't be nearly as smartly-written as Phantom 2040!

Oy. :rolleyes:

This is going to be teh crap. :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"