• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Who here besides me thinks this is going to suck?

Does anyone think it sucks now after five episodes have been shown? Lol. Because so far I've read just positive notes about the series.

really? someone should rewatch the episode and time it, because i'd say his screentime was around a minute

Why don't you go back and do that?

Of the top of my head the scenes/sequence to time are:

1. The enforcers talk to the Big Man (episode 1),
2. The enforcers chase and attack Spiderman (episode 1),
3. Montana steals the Shocker suit (episode 4).

i cant believe people are compaining about this show so what if thier faces look kinda wierd its still spidey and its still cool, or would u rather spidey be a 12yr old kid who in elementary school and helps kids with their abcs and 123s , didnt think so

I'm slowly starting to think that it is a bad show,but people think it's good. Still,I don't think it will be on long.

Well,there hasn't been a Marvel cartoon in years. There was the Fantastic Four cartoon,but Cartoon Network is sort of afraid of anything that isn't Japanese. The cartoon was good,but you had to watch it to get the feel for it. Animation wise,it's better than this. I want to be fair..but that's how I see it..

I actully fully expected it to suck before it aired but I must say I'm pleasantly surprised how much I've enjoyed it. It's really a pretty good show and I haven't been this excited about a Spidey toon since the first late 60's Spider-man. Now, if they would just bring Scorpian and Mysterio in, I'd be set.

Well,there hasn't been a Marvel cartoon in years. There was the Fantastic Four cartoon,but Cartoon Network is sort of afraid of anything that isn't Japanese. The cartoon was good,but you had to watch it to get the feel for it. Animation wise,it's better than this. I want to be fair..but that's how I see it..

Still can't believe Teen Titans went on for 5 seasons and FF didn't get to finish it's first. Didn't it rate well in Europe?

Still can't believe Teen Titans went on for 5 seasons and FF didn't get to finish it's first. Didn't it rate well in Europe?

Was it even shown in Europe? I'd not even heard of it before I heard of this Spiderman cartoon and then I looked at the marvel website.

The FF cartoon was shown in more than a few countries,much like I expect SSM to be. It was very popular,which is why FF isn't canceled. You can buy the DVD's and see the episodes not shown on tv. Some have done this,I just think this cartoon is just a bit more than what it really is.

I think SS-M will be here for a while
but u know what ticks me off, if the FF cartoon can be put onto DVD along with episodes that never airded, why can't they do that with other shows?(example Spider-Man Unlimited, for those of us who enjoyed that series despite the stupid beastiles)

Well it stoped airing here in the states due to bad ratings and CN deciding not to air the rest of the episode orders where as in other countries they got to see the rest.

Well it stoped airing here in the states due to bad ratings and CN deciding not to air the rest of the episode orders where as in other countries they got to see the rest.
Shame it didn't get picked up for a second season, I really enjoyed it.

Yea i thought story wise it was pretty good i just really hated that cgi/anime style looked odd. But i still havent seen all the episodes. I have only seen up to the second puppet master episode.

I barely saw any, because of CN's messed up airings. I loved the one with the Hulk.

I only saw the antman teamup and not the others. But we should get back to the topic here which is this spiderman show.

I still have doubts about the series. Do others have any new views?

love this series lots of things are done right with this series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"