You Like Something, Then You Don't....

Jennifer Lopez's ass and Angelina Jolie's boobs.

A girl at my job, other than a nice pair of boobs she's annoying and incredibly immature.

WWF (E) Wrestling. About 5 or 6 years ago it was all I watched.....until I found out it was all fake.
Nowadays, the only reason I'll watch WWE is just to see the Divas.

I used to like Pokemon as well, and now I hate it. All the magic of the show is GONE. When I was younger I would watch Pokemon and be like, "YAY!!! Pikachu and Ash saves the day!!!" Now i'm like, "Ash, you been a trainer for twelve mother****in' years and you still getting your ass whipped. And why is Pikachu still weak, the yellow **** should be lvl100 by now."

I used to like Pokemon as well, and now I hate it. All the magic of the show is GONE. When I was younger I would watch Pokemon and be like, "YAY!!! Pikachu and Ash saves the day!!!" Now i'm like, "Ash, you been a trainer for twelve mother****in' years and you still getting your ass whipped. And why is Pikachu still weak, the yellow **** should be lvl100 by now."

That's just growing up.

I used to be big into music and playing guitar. Now I rarely like most things I hear and I don't play guitar anymore.

Don't get me started on that bum Ash, he's pathetic.

I used to be big into music and playing guitar. Now I rarely like most things I hear and I don't play guitar anymore.

Hear, hear. I used to write plenty of songs and stories and now I kind of lost interest which frustrates me because I was really good at that.

Furry muff.

My thing is ... the hype. There, I said it. And I'm not complaining about the place, honest, I hate that. I just don't get the enjoyment I once did. It's a bit of both that's changed - me and the site - I recognise that, but we've moved in different directions.

You?
Same here.

It's the "Dark Knight's hype is over" effect. :o

That's utter bullsh**. I was here when TDK was just an itch in Nolan's pants. That has nothing to do with it.

I was at the point where the Hype was wearing down on me too... but I don't know, I find it enjoyable now... again. It's not the same creature we used to sex before... but she doesn't like it as rough as she used to. So I had to learn to adjust my stroke.

I've been heavily lurking on the boards from about the time SHH posted the article that read, "Christopher Nolan to work on Batman sequel after filming the prestige". It's only the last month I've decided I want to take the time to put my own opinion into the mix of things.

So maybe I would of had to of been posting or what not. But I don't see what's wrong with the hype?

Or at least maybe not "wrong", but what has changed.

I was at the point where the Hype was wearing down on me too... but I don't know, I find it enjoyable now... again. It's not the same creature we used to sex before... but she doesn't like it as rough as she used to. So I had to learn to adjust my stroke.

That's actually very accurate.

The Hype will grow and change, just like people. One day we will be tossing it into the old web homes, where all the hype will do is piss and throw things at us.

That's actually very accurate.

Yes, it is. This is not the same Hype I knew back in 2002. The Hype is like Brooklyn back in the 50's. All that is left to do is send a wrecking ball through this sucker.

The Hype will grow and change, just like people. One day we will be tossing it into the old web homes, where all the hype will do is piss and throw things at us.

Grandma. Get off Hype.

Star Wars. I don't know what happened or why all I know is that it doesn't hold the same appeal it once did. There was a point where I would run out and get the newest book/game/comic that came out. If it had anything to do with Star Wars I would take a look. Now I see a new book or comic, heck even the CW didn't real anything for me.

Oh wait, duh.

Clone Wars...I thought you meant the TV network.

hehe...hehe....ahhh.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"