You Like Something, Then You Don't....

Yeah, Urkel isn't that funny anymore when you get older than 10. Urkel was really all that show had besides Laura's ass, and Myra's nice chest.

Family Matters.

I used to like it, but Nick at Nite rerunning it showed me to how bad it is.

i agree. i used to think it was the S-H-I-T. now im like, this is too corny. eddies a whiny baby, steve gets annoying (quickly might i add) and noone else seems to do anything, cept for carl. least they havent (yet) ruined GL or FPOBA (again, yet)

The Punisher. I used to be a huge fan of the character, but now I can barely get into him. For example, I don't really care for Garth Ennis's MAX run anymore.:csad:

The earlier episodes of Family Matters was good. Then the problem was that it focused on Steve which sucked. he was much better as a side character. I mean they crossed the line with The time traveling machine and the switching Steves, but then it got worse. Worse than Full House in its later seasons and that was bad too.

The earlier episodes of Family Matters was good. Then the problem was that it focused on Steve which sucked. he was much better as a side character. I mean they crossed the line with The time traveling machine and the switching Steves, but then it got worse. Worse than Full House in its later seasons and that was bad too.

i disagree, wholeheatrdly about that. i think FM is kinda crap now, but full house was ALWAYS cheesy, corny crap. the only reason i watched the later seasons is because of stephanie (and yes, i was like 8 at that time, so that doesent ake me weird or anything like that)

It got out of hand some. The house became like a daycare center.

And worst of all the Olsens's started talking.

It got out of hand some. The house became like a daycare center.

And worst of all the Olsens's started talking.

agreed. once again though, because of steph. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

though, she still looks like shes in her teens...thank god im only 18!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"