You Like Something, Then You Don't....

George Lucas happened. Don't worry, it happens to everyone.

I liked the PT. I thought both had a place and in fact watched it in order a few times with everything. It was when I was reading the Legecy of the Jedi series something just snapped and I was like, "Oh crap. How much money do I spend on this stuff a month."

Winona Ryder

oh, and Smallville

Last edited:
Spider-Man 3. I don't hate it, but at first I wanted to like it because of the insane hype I had for it, but deep down I knew it was disapointing. And it is sadly.

And TF2. I enjoyed it at first but damn, the more i think about it, the less i like it. However I liked the action, some of the humor, and Fox.

The one thing that sticks out most to me is WWF, I know exactly what hapened, WWF bought WCW, with the competetion gone, the storylines really went downhill.

One other thing is a girl, had a big crush on her for a long time, but she was going out with one of my friends, so never pursued it. However, while she's not going out with him for a while, the decisions she's made in life have just really killed my attraction to her, she's still a good friend, but not a girl I'd want to date anymore.

The one thing that sticks out most to me is WWF, I know exactly what hapened, WWF bought WCW, with the competetion gone, the storylines really went downhill.

One other thing is a girl, had a big crush on her for a long time, but she was going out with one of my friends, so never pursued it. However, while she's not going out with him for a while, the decisions she's made in life have just really killed my attraction to her, she's still a good friend, but not a girl I'd want to date anymore.
What kind of decisions, if you don't mind me asking?

Hugh Jackman... he was ALL that till about February. I got over that and DON'T regret it :)

Weird, so it was just a schoolgirl fantasy thing that you outgrew?

Vey noble stance, LL. Sure it didn't have anything to do with Origins sucking so much? :D

Vey noble stance, LL. Sure it didn't have anything to do with Origins sucking so much? :D

Never saw the movie...
And, my choice to move my focus happened before Origins ever came out :huh:

No need to be confused. I wasn't to know.

i was a huge fan of james rolfe and loved his angry video game nerd videos. but for some reason towards the end of the year last year, and the beginning of this year, i sort of started losing touch with my obsession over his videos. it might have been because of his review for the dark knight and his batman documentary special that he made that might be the reason why, since i felt he didnt have all the facts about batman, and probably also because there was his lag and lack with videos at the beginning of this year which is also probably why i dont love the avgn videos as much, but i dont find his videos as funny as they used to be and even his recent avgn videos and the fact that i dont have the tendacy to check his site every day to see if theres something new. it just feels different now since i used to watch his videos every day and found them to be flat out hilarious.

Most anime, especially DBZ. I used to come home from football practice worn out, but excited to see the new DBZ episodes. Especially after Funimation finally got episodes past 53, I was in heaven then. But by the time my senior year hit, I really didn't care for DBZ anymore. I found it very boring and drawn out, and the same thing happened with most anime for me. I still love shows like Gungrave and Cowboy Bebop, but most anime comes off as childish, predictable, and annoying now.

Winona Ryder

oh, and Smallville

the last couple of seasons have sucked but the last season was awesome. i have a feeling that the new season starting in sept. will be really awesome!:supes:

i used to LOVE harry potter. now, it's not the same. dont get me wrong, i still think it's awesome and all, but...not like it used to be. when the movies first came out i was like ZOMFG!!!! ITS TEH POTTER BOOKS,TOYZ, CDS and MOVIEZ AND POSTERZ!! MUST BUY TEHM!!!! now, it's like....i can get it later...am i alone???

Yeah, Smallville used to be good. The first three seasons were good. Then after that I lost interest and it sucked anyway. You might as well put the suit on him.

And DBZ. Loved it when I was younger but now I can see why it's not very good. Too much screaming and shouting and poor dialogue.

Goku's reaction after cell killed everyone.

"Darn it!" *que overreactive look and sweat with vein pulsing*

I was OBSESSED with Transformers from 1984/5 - 2007. But I got over them thanks to my best bud Michael Bay.

I was at the point where the Hype was wearing down on me too... but I don't know, I find it enjoyable now... again. It's not the same creature we used to sex before... but she doesn't like it as rough as she used to. So I had to learn to adjust my stroke.
Yay! Sexist overtones! :oldrazz:

Yeah, Smallville used to be good. The first three seasons were good. Then after that I lost interest and it sucked anyway. You might as well put the suit on him.

And DBZ. Loved it when I was younger but now I can see why it's not very good. Too much screaming and shouting and poor dialogue.

Goku's reaction after cell killed everyone.

"Darn it!" *que overreactive look and sweat with vein pulsing*

It's sad because it's true. Those anime powerups are very annoying.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*Takes a *****

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*Takes a *****
*Doctor Jones comes back from taking a ****, and Goku is still yelling KAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Family Matters.

I used to like it, but Nick at Nite rerunning it showed me to how bad it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"