You'll Believe a Man can Lounge

I have a feeling these first couple of pages are going to be extra random...

Yesterday was so cool, i was with my friend in Houston and we got interviewed by CW News.
So random, but I guess we were in the right place at right time.

I've been going through boxes of stuff I had stored away. Found some nice things from SUPERMAN THE MOVIE that I haven't seen in years.

Post it or it isn't real!

That would involve scanning, then uploading to photobucket, then posting here....that's a lot of work for this old guy.

I found my paperback published at the time of it's release of the making of the movie.

A picture magazine from the movie that has a pic of the Elders talking to the Kryptonian police officer that was cut from the original movie.

A large size picture book from the movie......

I've been going through boxes of stuff I had stored away. Found some nice things from SUPERMAN THE MOVIE that I haven't seen in years.

Memorabilia? Got pics?

That would involve scanning, then uploading to photobucket, then posting here....that's a lot of work for this old guy.

I found my paperback published at the time of it's release of the making of the movie.

A picture magazine from the movie that has a pic of the Elders talking to the Kryptonian police officer that was cut from the original movie.

I'm sorry, Lee. I can't hear you because of all the scanning you're doing! :oldrazz:

Sounds like some cool stuff. :up:

Random question: Does anyone know why Zod was never featured on Superman: The Animated Series? Did Bruce Timm ever give a reason for that?

Yeah, they had Jax-Ur instead and made him a general.

Ah, another kingdom for me to conquer :hehe: excellent...

Thanks for the Lounge, Phantasm, good looking out :up:

Speaking of S:TM swag, I recently had some art hung up in my edit bay:

8519895978_be42121076_c.jpg

I managed to get a set of this portfolio off of ebay some months back. Made me a happy fanboy.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=112492

Wow, guys, that stuff is pretty cool! :up:

Yay, a supes lounge. Reeve looks really huge on the above memorabilia

I have to give the Wonder Woman one some props.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"