Animation Young Justice Cartoon - Part 10

"Bugg with two g's" might have been the most annoying thing in all of Young Justice existence. The season was enjoyable, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the other seasons. The 3 newbies were meh, would have preferred more focus on the other known characters. The team was so big they didn't need to have them.

"Bugg with two g's" might have been the most annoying thing in all of Young Justice existence. The season was enjoyable, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the other seasons. The 3 newbies were meh, would have preferred more focus on the other known characters. The team was so big they didn't need to have them.

Fred Bugg with two g's kind of fit the character though and him becoming less annoying going forward deals with us having to hear it all the time. I liked it for the character, forager is that kind of character and its spot on for him to act in that sort of manner.

I didn't like the Halo/Cyborg connection, it didn't feel organic or with strong purpose.

I thought these 4 episodes that were released, only the episode 10 and 13 I liked. 11 and 12 felt a lot weaker imo.

I'm also really curious where they go with Terra with out treading on already done territory...but have a much better set-up then say Teen Titans : Judas Contract did for terra.

As the betrayal to brion will be that much greater, unless they do a complete reversal and have brion join Terra thinking that Gregor is actually the one doing the wrong decisions for Markovia.

Fred Bugg with two g's kind of fit the character though and him becoming less annoying going forward deals with us having to hear it all the time. I liked it for the character, forager is that kind of character and its spot on for him to act in that sort of manner.

I didn't like the Halo/Cyborg connection, it didn't feel organic or with strong purpose.

I thought these 4 episodes that were released, only the episode 10 and 13 I liked. 11 and 12 felt a lot weaker imo.

I'm also really curious where they go with Terra with out treading on already done territory...but have a much better set-up then say Teen Titans : Judas Contract did for terra.

As the betrayal to brion will be that much greater, unless they do a complete reversal and have brion join Terra thinking that Gregor is actually the one doing the wrong decisions for Markovia.

Correct. but it goes with the theory that halo is actually the sole of a mother box living in gabbrel's body or the sole of the mother box that mixed with gabby's sole to bring her back to life, ether way it explained alot about halo her self.

Any way got this very interesting theory video on Halo. And he may be close to the mark here.

hqdefault.jpg

Halo's True Identity (Young Justice Fan Theory)

24K views 1 day ago Published on 22 Jan 2019
Like The Video? Support Us On Patreon

source: NeedleMouse Productions

the connection is that they are both from the fourth world universe and from both new genesis and Apokalypse tech and the box's are living creatures that heal their partners like both dark sied's brother son & Enemy's the infinity man (<<<brother of Dark sied) & ( son of Dark Side )Orion

on vic they bee pushing him be made of cybernetic parts with justice league war
& other interpretations . he has a father box which is more power ul then the mother box's but his was a corrupted version . but he'd be able to do more the halo but not in the same way. there was time he was able to shape shift in the comic's in his gold form do alot of awesome stuff . they are setting him up for that.

Lastly Cisco Ramon was shown in the locker room of vic's team's school and he has a connection to the boom tubs from that world with his Vib powers / meta gene. which is the true way it worked in the comic's for Fancisco Ramon, he's likely next.

as for Terra yes your on track . Geo force /Brion in the comic's is original an out sider's member from the comic's and he is indeed Terra's brother.

The only difference here is that he was de-aged a bit here.

who found out what happened to her some time after the Judas contract. and he wasn't happy with death stroke or what went down . he just there in the titan book toile some time after and then both arsenal & night joined the outsiders after Geo force got over it eventually pre that event. but for any one that wasn't reading" Bat man & the out siders "they missed all this .

so this is being used in place of the beast boy romance with terra. cause we had that in the animated movie with Damien wayne . so we'll see Geo force reaction and him wanting to go after slade .

be side beast boy in this universe is already the love interest of a teen age queen the same age as both him self & Terra. in that same region. so he's not available for this version of the Judas contract. so they are replace romantic love being betrayed for familiar love being betrayed.
cause his baby sister was corrupted after being sent to both the light & shadow's

Last edited:
The first 30 seconds is a promo for the second half of the season:

The first 30 seconds is a promo for the second half of the season:

awesome find .

oh this is for those that need question answered like Tula death among other and tempest aka Garth actually being a member of the team befor becoming an ambassador of Atlantis sadly that all took place inthe youngjuastic video game which wasn't very good. which is one of the last thing's you'll see in this video below.

Too bad we didn't Donna Try on the team yet , even though she's the Ambassador for the Amazons
hqdefault.jpg

How The Young Justice Team Members Died (Young Justice)

4.8M views
The Stories of How The Deceased Young Justice Team Members Died in the Hit TV Series Young Justice. The Deaths

source: NeedleMouse Productions Youtube Channel

I'm cracking up at their "winter" outfits. It's like an all white version of the black suits they wore this season. It reminds me of the Batman costume variations, one for every occasion. :)

I missed not having new episodes this week. It's going to be a long wait til Summer.

I made a small video predicting five things for the show when it comes back off hiatus. Some are pretty much just basic, logical extrapolations of the show’s setup, others are much more straight-up speculation.

In summary:

1. Cassandra Savage may turn into Scandal Savage.

2. The younger heroes from Tim and M’Gann’s team are going to have some fun episodes (think Shiva vs Orphan, Traci 13 and Blue Beetle hitting it off, Red Hood going after Tim.)

3. Cheshire’s reasons for leaving her family will be revealed.

4. Romance issues (Geo-Force will find out Halo’s human host helped kill his parents, Conner might die because that relationship is too happy.)

5. Terra is *not* going to be able to complete a Judas Contract (speculations for alternative are in the video.

No spoilers just me guessing but man I’m going to be feeling really bad for Brion when he finds out that Halo possibly played a part in his parents death and Terra’s betrayal.

Anybody plan on doing a massive marathon of all three seasons once season three ends? I’m probably going to do one about a week after most likely.

Ok...but has it been renewed for a 4th season? DC you cant be waiting to long on this kind of stuff.

Can’t wait to have this back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"