Animation Young Justice Cartoon - Part 10

tumblr_pklxeoSEBC1wn6oz2o2_400.gif

The first episode back is a glorified Justice League episode....and I loved it. We seriously need a JL series spin off. Newbies are still boring but JL bits were A+

I really liked the episodes, although having Thanksgiving as the setting for episode 316 was a little odd considering it's July, but I can forgive that.

I did miss out on having more of the old team, but I can understand how the focus is more of the younger members moving forward. I thought Cyborg was a waste of time, he contributed nothing to any of the episodes aside from being a Debbie Downer.

I liked most of the Halo backstory and think the twist is interesting and it's only a matter of time before it comes out. I did find her speech to M'Gan about how she didn't identify as female to be sort of thrown in for the sake of diversity, but it doesn't hurt the storyline or really change much so whatever.

Loved all of the Artimis/Will stuff. I love their little family and hope the show is building to a relationship between the two. It's been years since Wally's death and it's time to move on I think. Knowing comics though, he'll be resurrected just as she gets with Will.

I absolutely hated the outer space fight for one reason, Superman suddenly not being able to sustain being in space. How many times have we seen him in space doing just fine without oxygen. Isn't it comics cannon? I was totally thrown by that quick scene before Guy saved them.

I want to know what they have against Cassie/Tim, their entire relationship has been in the background with other characters informing us of their ongoing status. They are far more interesting than the Kon/M'Gann rip off couple.

I absolutely hated the outer space fight for one reason, Superman suddenly not being able to sustain being in space. How many times have we seen him in space doing just fine without oxygen. Isn't it comics cannon? I was totally thrown by that quick scene before Guy saved them.

While they take plenty from the comics, they also have plenty that they have changed so comics don't really matter especially when they take from various continuities. I've always liked Superman not being able to breathe in space, doesn't make him any less powerful.

I want to know what they have against Cassie/Tim, their entire relationship has been in the background with other characters informing us of their ongoing status. They are far more interesting than the Kon/M'Gann rip off couple.

While they take plenty from the comics, they also have plenty that they have changed so comics don't really matter especially when they take from various continuities. I've always liked Superman not being able to breathe in space, doesn't make him any less powerful.

First of all Connor and Megan are OG cast members and the leads. Tim and Cassie are throwaway side characters.

Also how can Cassie and Tim be interesting when neither has done anything as couple and barely done anything solo?

Even the relationship was just told to us and their break up was also just told.

Oops I realized you meant Halo and Geo-Force and yeah while I dont care they're still the leads this season. Like them or not that's how it is. Lead characters dont take a bow to secondary ones much less tertiary characters such as Tim and Cassie. Mind you calling Tim tertiary is being generous.

First of all Connor and Megan are OG cast members and the leads. Tim and Cassie are throwaway side characters.

Also how can Cassie and Tim be interesting when neither has done anything as couple and barely done anything solo?

Even the relationship was just told to us and their break up was also just told.

Oops I realized you meant Halo and Geo-Force and yeah while I dont care they're still the leads this season. Like them or not that's how it is. Lead characters dont take a bow to secondary ones much less tertiary characters such as Tim and Cassie. Mind you calling Tim tertiary is being generous.

You just answered everything I even was arguing.

Halo/Geo-Force are leads why? Because they made them leads just as easily they could've made Tim/Cassie leads.

Tim/Cassie relationship cant be interesting why? Because they've barely done anything.

They are secondary, why? Because they don't give them anything to do.

source.gif

Its disappointing that the show has barely done anything with Tim and he's nothing like his comic counterpart, he's just a generic Robin in Young Justice. I have a feeling that the show won't do anything with Cassandra Cain and she will just be "there".

I'm going to assume they cant use the TT name because this new team using the official name of "The Outsiders" didn't really make sense even though they are operating "outside" of the justice league.

I was really surprised we only got one episode. They've always shown three so this was very unexpected.

I liked Gar getting them a new HQ and the little jabs between Megan and Artemis about the kids not being able to be unsupervised.

I liked getting more of Cassie and I also liked the social media aspect of the show that they're using.

I was really surprised we only got one episode. They've always shown three so this was very unexpected.

They announced a while ago that they will only be doing single episodes for the most part. Here's the schedule:

D-QZg5NXsAA7uBf.png

I really dont understand why they are trying to prolong the season so much. At least renew the show for a new one.

WB will be giving out bags to all SDCC attendees upon check-in. Young Justice will be one of the bags available:

D_iJVnfXsAA4xVe

This poster will be available to all DC Universe subscribers who are attending SDCC:

D_iKaP9U4AAUu2V

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"